ForumsForum GamesSuper world: Back from the dead!

0 2806
nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

My first RPG EVER was probably the arena but my next RPG was... Medieval pathway but than there was super world! This was my favorite RPG and I only stopped it cause I didn't now where to go with the story but now I am more experienced and I can re-create the RPG!

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHw3Uvp_B0OFEpRBAIUf5wtRx01kUlrlbXY--KAicHbINPWBtW3Q

So without further ado and no more cat memes I bring you Super world: Back from the dead!

Storyline:

You are in a world of superheroes and super villains the government has discovered how to get superpowers. They only showed them to the us army at first so no criminals would get that kind of power but some of the soldiers didn't want to keep it a secret so they told there friends and family which told there friends and family until the whole world knew! Some of those people stayed away from the powers and wanted nothing to do with them, some people used it for good and some used to for evil. In this RPG you will play as a villain or a hero.

Character sheet:

Name:
Superhero/Supervillain name:
Psychological features:
Bio:
-----
Powers/skills: (don't make them too OP if you use a physical weapon mention it here and put it in your inventory)
-----
Inventory:
100$
any sort of weapon you use
-----
Alignment: (good, bad or assassin, assassin means you do good or bad jobs if you get payed)
Team name: (Are you part of the team or do you work for the government?)
Team members: (Members in your team Ex:
Name: Jack
Superhero/Supervillain name: Red lightning
-----
Powers/skills: Lightning manipulation, Fire manipulation
-----
Inventory:
Fire sword and Lightning sword)

without further ado and no more cat memes I bring you Super world: Back from the dead!

I lied one more

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhYmKm05CiQ-RJ_6trvsBhnWnk2LkxBoMqfc37gTDWD1DxEqtMKw

• 0 Replies
Showing 1-0 of 0