ForumsThe TavernSo this is the tavern...

3488 664862
joshua_setyantoro
joshua_setyantoro
12 posts
Scribe

Can I order beer here?

• 3,488 Replies
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

You can't stop my BB gu- *BB gun is blown up*

Dammit. Now my gun's all ruined. Good thing I have back-ups. *takes out two BB guns*

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

*throws loads of beer at the BB guns*

GET THEM DRUNK TOO!

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

*throws Nuka-Colas at Legend*

How about you take a dose of radioactive drinks?!

RunningWild0908
RunningWild0908
20 posts
Peasant

One normal guy walks into a bar… and get hits by radioactive coke and transformed into a dinosaur.

Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

Wait, did you actually count them?!

I didn't guess out of the blue, but if I had, I would be right. I recounted them just now to make sure.

Gogotank
Gogotank
3,165 posts
Lord

I didn't guess out of the blue, but if I had, I would be right. I recounted them just now to make sure.

Ok then! Thanks for your interest! Meanwhile... *throws semtex on the extra BB guns*

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Nooooo! My BB guns! Oh well, distraction achieved. Now all your animals have been hypnotised to be under my control thanks to my machine! Now take a dose of radioactive Nuka-Cola!

*throws one at Gogotank's head*

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

http://oyster.ignimgs.com/mediawiki/apis.ign.com/futurama/thumb/0/0e/Hypno.png/468px-Hypno.png

Your machine is inferior.

Gogotank
Gogotank
3,165 posts
Lord

Ha! Nothing can beat the Hypnotoad, Darkfire! Wait, what is that- OH NOOO! *Nuka-Cola lands on head* cough-cough...no... my homeopathetic therapy is destroyed...

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

What is go-*sees unconscious Gogotank* What therapy?Soldiers,search his body for evidence!

Gogotank
Gogotank
3,165 posts
Lord

*wakes up* It's a therapy where you avoid certain foods and substances so you don't have to take antibiotics so often. HAHA! Sorry, your dragons are tickling me. *falls unconcious again*

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

You know what? I think you deserve a Nuka-Cola too danwar.

*throws one at danwar's head*

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Who the hell allowed Darkfire to bring drinks into the tavern? We need a bouncer! Meanwhile... *kicks Darkfire out, opens dark vortex that sucks in all Nuka-Colas, closes the vortex*

Gogotank
Gogotank
3,165 posts
Lord

YES! Thank you, HahiHa! You banished the evil beverage!!!

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

*walks back in* Tell that to evilsweetblock! He's been bringing his own drinks too! On another note, now my supply of Nuka-Colas are all gone...

Showing 196-210 of 3488