ForumsThe TavernSo this is the tavern...

3488 663070
joshua_setyantoro
joshua_setyantoro
12 posts
Scribe

Can I order beer here?

• 3,488 Replies
etg2002
etg2002
703 posts
Scribe

do you have any torak's blood? i really need some to create the orb of aldur.

(HOW IS NO ONE GETTING THESE BELGARIAD REFERENCES?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!)

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I'm sorry? I don't know what you're talking about. Do you need to see a doctor?

(You know, not everybody knows what your referencing if they haven't seen that movie. e.g. me)

joshua_setyantoro
joshua_setyantoro
12 posts
Scribe

Wow, this thread is still going on, sorry guys I'm too busy eating potatoes and chasing butterflies, I even forget there is a forum in this site, I'm trying to be more active in the forum now, anyway, give me more drinks!

joshua_setyantoro
joshua_setyantoro
12 posts
Scribe

I want to be active in the forum, but I just don't know what to say :/ and my grammar sucked a little bit

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Sure thing mister! *passes joshua some extra-strong beers*

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Wow, this thread is still going on,

And to think, it's been the same repeated role play for the past 30 pages

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

Yep...that's how it is here. Anyways...Sir, would you like a drink?

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

I'm surprised nobody has ordered a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster yet... I'd like one please. Wait, you don't know how to make one? Let me explain:

1. Take the juice from one bottle of Ol' Janx Spirit.

2. Pour into it one measure of water from the seas of Santraginus V — Oh, that Santraginean seawater! Oh, those Santraginean fish!

3. Allow three cubes of Arcturan Mega-gin to melt into the mixture (it must be properly iced or the benzene is lost).

4. Allow four litres of Fallian marsh gas to bubble through it, in memory of all those happy hikers who have died of pleasure in the Marshes of Fallia.

5. Over the back of a silver spoon float a measure of Qualactin Hypermint extract, redolent of all the heady odours of the dark Qualactin Zones, subtle, sweet and mystic.

6. Drop in the tooth of an Algolian Suntiger. Watch it dissolve, spreading the fires of the Algolian Suns deep into the heart of the drink.

7. Sprinkle Zamphuor.

8. Add an olive.

9. Drink... but... very carefully...

If you don't have all the ingredients, I'll just have a gin and tonic.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

It seems SSTG will have to expand his commerce to intergalactic trade. For now I'll stick with a horn of mead, please, provided it is fresh.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

It seems SSTG will have to expand his commerce to intergalactic trade. For now I'll stick with a horn of mead, please, provided it is fresh.

Sorry, my business is stuck in the past. I only use a fleet of sail ships to do my trading. Check out the weird looking guy in the booth next door, he's into futuristic stuff.
Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

My business is nowhere near as successful as SSTG's, but I do have a buddy with a shoddy spaceship who happened to know where to find all the ingredients.

Galactic Gargle Shipment

In space, everything is stored in red crates and casks. Those Algolian suns stored in close proximity to that Fallian marsh gas might create a fire hazard, so keep all explosive materials away from the ship to be safe.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Here, I'll just take the ingredients and mix it myself. Inexperience can be lethal when mixing pan galactic gargle blasters.

Right... Ol' Janx Spirit... seawater from Santraginus V... Arcturan Mega-gin... Fallian marsh gas... Qualactin Hypermint extract... Algolian Suntiger tooth... sprinkle of Zamphuor... olive! There we are!

*Downs drink in one and immediately collapses unconscious.*

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Today's cccktail special is everything in the till and no sudden movements.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gf73iJ31Heg

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

If people don't even come here to drink, our community activity is in huge trouble... make sure you raise this thing's popularity or I'll set it on fire again...

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

So thirsty! Guys give me some water...

Showing 376-390 of 3488