ForumsGamesA GC:CS Story

4 2608
NatBlue
NatBlue
3 posts
Peasant

I thought I had skillz, I thought I was Pro
diligently combing through youtubes, and not discarding those with MP, I learned
applying their tactics to the fields that had the proper gems, I mana farmed!!
level up to 100, 500,... 1000 !
Taking careful notes, fields with mana and chain were cake! and I ATE them! First with g4 gems x20 and then g6 x40, what is this a PATCH? BAM mana/chain/blood bound and I hit those fields for 1b
it was good...
now I was at lv 1937, and I want that lv 2k ! With the new patch it made organizing my fields by xp NOMMY, I could go back spank them with steep traits... it would be good RIGHT?
Wrong
What is this? The first field I try'd with full traits (not mana lock and hatred only 2) Spanked me!!! Oh them norty giants Do Not Want To DIE, repeatedly for hours a day near the end of my run those giants would pop up and walk through my field Nuking the 10m/15m/30m xps I had worked so hard for....
TIme to reevaluate and examine...
since our goal has changed our skills should change too! Instead of mana, I put my points into crit and armor! YAY those giants are in for a surprise now!
This worked, I claimed a few more levels but only about 70% of the time, them giants still popped up to spank me, even if we caaaarefully avoided enraging them...
reevauluate again...
since the fields previous exps are less then 500k and average rerunning is popping them for 20m, that is alot of exp profit, for a test I dropped the giant dominion trait..........
yesssss
that's better
we are rockin this ship now!
now we are at lv 1,972 almost to our goal of 2k, and still have more fields to pick up that exp profit, the giants hurt less and we are testing a armor/poison gem Just For Them......
more to come wish me luck

• 4 Replies
UgAhgItHurts
UgAhgItHurts
259 posts
Peasant

You know that bolt in trap ignores armor entirely?

There probably isn't too much that practical to improve above say level 2k without talisman farming, then working on skill distribution (among the uncapped skills tc > orange > yellow > radiance). Doing that and 3k isn't so hard, beyond that takes some ridiculous time investment.

NatBlue
NatBlue
3 posts
Peasant

interesting, what do I use in the trap? armortearing/crit/ or poison or a blend

and do I set it to random or giants?

Suuper
Suuper
34 posts
Nomad

How can you have diligently combed through videos on YouTube and not know that black+ yellow+ red is by far the best way to deal damage?

NatBlue
NatBlue
3 posts
Peasant

sorry, I'm running earlier fields, those without black or red
when I first ran them on looming they were worth 100k or 500k
rerunning then with traits on glaring nails me about 11m-30m
thats a level or two
I do not have Magician's Pouch so those extra xp get me closer to lv 2k

Showing 1-4 of 4