ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe swirl (story edition)

0 4024
samiel
samiel
421 posts
Shepherd

This was written to couple a game I tried to start under forum games.

My mouth is filled with blood from where that jerk punched me. I don't know how he stuffed me in here, but I'm starting to get clastrophobic. I'm in a four by four cell, there is a tiny door about two by two. I kick it as hard as I can and it flies open, I crawl out. I don't know what this is but this place is strange. I see a long intracitely carved, round stone hallway. The stone gives way to roots, and skulls are intertwined into the roots. I follow the hallway into a large open room with one giant tree in the middle. The tree has skulls with their jaws hanging open lodged in the tree. I'm sure I was meant to climb the tree but......screw that. I walk around to the other side of the tree. There is a large puddle of water, all forms of sense tell me to leave it alone but I dive in and come up at a beach seemingly feet away. There is a large number of very attractive woman, I would probably die if I stay to long but then again I need to rest. Yes I might just relax next to this sexy redhead. "Hello there." She says. "Will you stay for lunch, my husbands calamari is to DIE for.......Literaly." She produces a squid and tries to smother me with it, she has inhuman strength and more start to rush to her aid, I can tell this idn't gonna be easy.

• 0 Replies
Showing 1-0 of 0