ForumsGames[Feedback] Battle Pirates Feedback

210 88574
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Greetings Battle Pirates lovers!

Kixeye would love to hear feedback from BP players about what you'd like to see changed or fixed in the game. Let us know your concerns below, and we'll pass them on to the developer.

• 210 Replies
TAD28650
TAD28650
1 posts
Nomad

way too much lag

boatsinker
boatsinker
1 posts
Nomad

well the new jump feature is great except im still stuck in alpha

Devastator1203
Devastator1203
1 posts
Nomad

Anybody in Bravo world that I can friend for relocate?

Jdubya73
Jdubya73
1 posts
Peasant

This is a very fun game to play except for the extremely long upgrade building and repair times. Having to wait more than 8 hours is ridiculous. Especially when we can only build or upgrade one building at a time. We should be able to build at least two things at the same time, especially if we already have the resources to do so. The rocket build times are also way too long. Considering the rocket attack is over in a few seconds.

peter_viet_pham
peter_viet_pham
1 posts
Peasant

Personally, the ports for officers and ability to gift things should be a priority for bringing it over here. However, the free gifts/offers should stay on the site. It is more incentive playing over there. But for those who wish to play on AG I'd prefer to have an equal playing field through officers etc.

explainplz
explainplz
5 posts
Blacksmith

cant send out ships anymore just says 'error creating fleet', any help?

mpleka
mpleka
1 posts
Nomad

armor games version of battle pirates needs

1. the option to scroll down the battle log
2. some way of earning officers
3. option to link to a fb account
4. option to link to kixeye site

thanx for the great game!

MiniHorror
MiniHorror
1 posts
Nomad

I love it how you guys are asking for our opinions on what needs to be changed or even added to the game.

-I played this game back when it just came out and loved it back then. Then, i took a break after a year of playing and didn't come back until just a few days ago. I don't like how if you were to have any hulls that are old or any blueprints that are at least a year old or even just 1 raid behind, that they can even become obsolete because there is newer items that are stronger. the game has went from being just simple ships that were all equal to having different hulls each raid to make sure certain people are above others in the new items.

-With the newer hulls also comes longer and longer build times. When a hull is taking more then at least 2-4 days to build, then i am losing time on seeing these hulls in action, while also losing interest in the game(i'm very impatient when it comes to building hulls)

-the repair costs can be just as long and ruin interest in the game

-I do not like how the friends list is an outside of the game thing. I play on Armor Games and it is very difficult to find a friend you've been looking for.(I was just lucky my friend also played here and posted a comment below the game)This game needs to have its friends list in-game so you can actually find friends.

-since i was playing on Armor Games, i was able to get the Armored Marauder and thought that it was a good thing to add for beginners. Although, i noticed that other people who played on different sites did not have the ability to get this. If you are going to give things away to beginners then they should all get the same thing. This is what makes it so people will either quit the game and leave or they will start a new account on that site with the items. Both ways will then litter the sector with another of the many abandoned bases.

-After buildings get to a certain level they can take from a few hours to a few days to upgrade and doing that 1 at a time can be time consuming. if you could upgrade at least(although i would hope for more) 2 buildings at a time then that would speed it up. You could also separate it more, such as, putting building being upgraded and turrets being attached into their own categories.

Other then these opinions, i have loved this game again and will continue to play. again, thank you Kixeye for allowing us to show our opinion here for changes.

mayhemchaos
mayhemchaos
3 posts
Nomad

The raids are too difficult and the points are too hard to come by. There aren't enough lower level 40-below strongholds for weekly missions. 50m points on a weekly in an outrage. Repair times and build times suck.

Adam_5944
Adam_5944
1 posts
Nomad

i agree with some of the comments about officers etc, but unfortunately anything to do with raids and fm and better hulls for lvl1-40 players will not be addressed by AG, this is a matter to address directly to kixeye (not that they will listen to you) they are too busy making money and sacking their staff, do some research on google, loads laid off in january and more only just laid off, not to mention the fact that battle pirates may soon be killed off all together due to flash being too unstable according to kixeye so i would make the most of it while you can

XKILLZX
XKILLZX
1 posts
Nomad

[b]we need to REDUCE build times
Add a que for repairs
REDUCE repair times
AND no subs in bases its reduculous how they manage to kill your guard with the overpowering subs kills a ship bout to surface and retreats

and 1 last thing PUT THE TOKENS IN A LAB SO WE CAN RESEARCH THEM AND BUILD THEM ETC.!!!!!

Elnar
Elnar
1 posts
Nomad

hi every1
Just started this game and would like to ask about task "Use a rocket in batle" do is any bug? I have used at least 10 rockets and task is still open(not finish).

p.s. where I find any info/links fo new players?

Ruhk
Ruhk
1 posts
Nomad

Kixeye REALLY needs to let people who play BP from armorgames be able to relocate outside of their world. I have an alliance member in sector 35, but I cannot get outside of the 400-500 world. This is just retarded.

Joe_5775
Joe_5775
1 posts
Nomad

Think they need to re do there so called Campaign levels. later waves at low level are above what you got for tech. Worst is if your fresh to the game and are only using the tech you have on hand. Feel they need to break it down a little better then just say level 5 should give you window so you can plan your ships and builds

perfly
perfly
3 posts
Peasant

it takes years to load, fix that

Showing 61-75 of 210