ForumsGames[Feedback] Battle Pirates Feedback

210 88383
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Greetings Battle Pirates lovers!

Kixeye would love to hear feedback from BP players about what you'd like to see changed or fixed in the game. Let us know your concerns below, and we'll pass them on to the developer.

• 210 Replies
davric
davric
1 posts
Nomad

This is an amazing game that has thoroughly filled my time with many hours of joy. I would, however, love to see several changes to improve game play. I feel that the implementation of these suggestions would bring back the joy that I feel has been missing for some time now.

- a que system in the dock to repair multiple fleets either simultaneously or in an order that you set.
- reduced repair times. One hour of fun often equates to 10+ hours in repairs. After completing the mini raid I often have 2-3 days in repairs to complete for a couple hours play time.
- reduced build times. two plus week build times for a single ship is getting obscene. Especially since that is the low end build time.
- redo the retreat button for base hits. Nothing is cheaper than the dude who subs out your def fleet only to retreat as soon as they surface and then makes a second run at you. The retreat function should work the same as it does in the outposts.
- Improved support for all platforms. The lag and delays in loading the game on other platforms than kixeye is terrible.
- equal access to game features. Armor games can't friend with Facebook can't friend with kixeye. Armor games gets special marauder build but no one else has access to it while the Facebook population has the officers to help alleviate the build/repair/research times. An ability to friend across platforms and equal access to officers would be a good start.
- Change the raid format. The current set up of limiting what you can hit limits what the casual players can do during these events, many of which could have been fun if fleets weren't demolished in their player base brackets.

I am appreciative of this chance to share my thoughts about ways to help improve this game with the developers. You all have done a great job in making this game the addicting creation that it is. I hope that my suggestions can help this phenomenal community and restore a bit of fun and creativity to Battle Pirates.

FISADfighter
FISADfighter
1 posts
Nomad

We need to be able to "friend" players on Facebook and Kixeye.com!

6u3U
6u3U
4 posts
Nomad

The game will not load again. Is it down for something?

zulu51
zulu51
2 posts
Nomad

we need 2 be able 2 friend the other bp's players that r not on armor bp....its so hard 2 friend some 1 so u can jump from sector 2 sector and send and receive gifts

6u3U
6u3U
4 posts
Nomad

The game has been down on armor games for some time now, without any fix or reason why. I am willing to pay and play but not again if the service is going to be like this. Fix the game or at least tell us your working on it.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@6u3U I just checked and the game is working just fine for me... could you elaborate a little as to what is going wrong so @Ferret can have a look and maybe talk to the game's dev about it?

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@6u3U Yes, it appears working for me? What do you see?

etg2002
etg2002
703 posts
Scribe

Nvm my panicing a second ago. i figured out a fix. however it only works if you have a alliance or have fugured out international sector chat. just go to alliance or international chat and go back! sorry about that. and the glitch is "Joined Sector 0 Chatroom".

fiji5555
fiji5555
3 posts
Shepherd

As Davric said......

- redo the retreat button for base hits. Nothing is cheaper than the dude who subs out your def fleet only to retreat as soon as they surface and then makes a second run at you. The retreat function should work the same as it does in the outposts.

- equal access to game features. Armor games can't friend with Facebook can't friend with kixeye. Armor games gets special marauder build but no one else has access to it while the Facebook population has the officers to help alleviate the build/repair/research times. An ability to friend across platforms and equal access to officers would be a good start.

As a player on Armor Games, I cannot even turn in a ticket or chat in the Kixeye forums.

Templier
Templier
1 posts
Peasant

change sound volume 0..25..50..75..100. will be nice

spiral330
spiral330
1 posts
Farmer

Armor games version need to have friends as officers like on FB. Doesn't even work when you link the armor game account directly to Kixeye's main site. Playing here is a permanent 10% handicap on everything.

Xandore
Xandore
1 posts
Nomad

Idea For Officers And Friends In Armor Games

Armor games allows for one-sided friends. Consider if both parties are friends of each other in armor games to count them as a friend.

In an alliance allow a friend button to friend all in alliance. Using this will only send a request once ever to each in your current alliance. Each recipient can choose to accept or decline. You use the button multiple times, but only will send once ever to an alliance member. You leave an alliance you loose all alliance friends.

There should be a button for friends to chat & to see if on battle pirates.

Gain officers based on current # of friends.

Officers # of Friends

The above # of friends to officers is only a suggestion. Perhaps if adopted could be used for facebook & or kixeye.

thebeard98
thebeard98
1 posts
Nomad

Its absolutely unacceptable there is no way to earn officers in armor games.

DeltaxFactor
DeltaxFactor
1 posts
Nomad

Easier raids, the last few ones were too difficult for many to even attempt including myself, enhance game performance, fix weekly outpost numbers, there are many low levels near my area that can't do weekly because the lowest level outpost is 34's and there are only a few of those, and so many 55's/65's. Increase drop rate for blueprint's or make them easier to get for non alliance/small alliance players, such as a rewards from weekly outposts.

Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

When you start playing the game, it demands that you press the 'fullscreen' button. The 'request' blocks gameplay and will not go away. Basically, this prevents the game from working.

Showing 1-15 of 210