ForumsGames[Feedback] Battle Pirates Feedback

210 88385
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Greetings Battle Pirates lovers!

Kixeye would love to hear feedback from BP players about what you'd like to see changed or fixed in the game. Let us know your concerns below, and we'll pass them on to the developer.

• 210 Replies
kiki1123
kiki1123
1 posts
Peasant

for a couple of days now. everytime i try to repair my fleets wether individual ship or whole fleet the game crashes. eventually the fleet gets repaired but it makes it impossible to relaunch the fleet please advise.

adigaudio35
adigaudio35
1 posts
Nomad

We should have pirate wars pvp...(5v5 something like that)... would be sick

mac2004
mac2004
7 posts
Jester

Since the update, I keep getting ripped off in terms of time when repairing. Extra time keeps going onto the repair if I end my repairing early which really annoys me, along with the popup

BeNzUoVeR
BeNzUoVeR
5 posts
Nomad

Friend your friends from game is fine.. if you add your Game from here to the kixeye site.. you can add them through Kixeye.. or add them to Armor games.. Adding it too Facebook can't be done..X-(Admin for those who remember my bases). Armor games would have to Join the site. b4 it could be allowed to be played on their platform.

THE MAJOR PROBLEM PLAYING IT ON THIS PLATFORM IS.. THE BAND ON BOTH SIDES USED FOR ADVERTISEMENT SPACE TAKES UP TOO MUCH ROOM ON THE THE PAGE TO PLAY THE GAME.. AND IN BATTLES.. YOU LOSE THE FLEETS OFF THE SIDE OF THE SCREEN.. EVEN IF YOU INCREASE THE IMAGE SIZE.. IT STILL SUCKS BUTTHOLE.

1nterceptor
1nterceptor
5 posts
Blacksmith

The "Research & Developement" research is impossible to do. I have completed the objectives (bring 100 million resources back to base and have a lvl 10 weapons lab), however, the button "start research" is still greyed out, when i hover my musepointer over it, it says "objective not completed". I have asked other players in-game, who are all playing through Kixey or Facebook, and none of them had this problem. Please make Research and Developement available to Armorgames users, not being able to use it is a huge disadvantage for AG players.

McAmeuso
McAmeuso
11 posts
Shepherd

Interceptor
I thought i had same problem as you but the thing is that you need 100k of uranium to launch the research.
At the beginning i thought i had also problem but it seems that i don't have enough ura.
So maybe check that and leave a feedback once you reach 100k or more in ura.
Good game.

1nterceptor
1nterceptor
5 posts
Blacksmith

@ McAmeuso
I have 172783 Uranium, that's more than enough... if i hadn't fulfilled all the requirements, I wouldn't complain.

McAmeuso
McAmeuso
11 posts
Shepherd

@Interceptor

Could you launch the 1st research in R&D ?

I'm playing on AG and i could launch it.

Give some feedback

1nterceptor
1nterceptor
5 posts
Blacksmith

@McAmeuso No, I am not able to start any R&D research. Ihave already tried using other browsers, but that doesn't work, too. The only thing I have not tried yet is using another computer.

BeNzUoVeR
BeNzUoVeR
5 posts
Nomad

they need to change the banners on the side of the battle pirates game.. it over laps inside it and getting rid of it would expand it much better like other platforms so you can actually see the whole layout on screen.. been dealing with fleets going under that banner and getting killed because ya can't see them to know witch way they are heading sometimes.. not a great big deal but..Those banners show nothing but kixeye logo's anyway.. for advertisement.. .. not needed.. i know what game im on when im playing it..lol pls.. get rid of them.. or make them a lot narrower.. Thanks [/b]

McAmeuso
McAmeuso
11 posts
Shepherd

There is something a bit weird in the calling "free game" for BP.
I left a ticket for something in my base.
Here (just under) the answer from support.

"Fiona (Battle Pirates)
May 4, 8:20 AM

Hi McSparrow,

Thank you for contacting us. It does not appear the account you're discussing qualifies for Battle Pirates support as it has not spent $50 in the game. You may want to check out our Battle Pirates Help Center or forums for updates on any ongoing issues.

If this is in regards to a purchasing issue on Facebook, you can find Facebook's purchasing support here.

Thank you,
KIXEYE Customer Support"

So you can not have access to the support if you don't pay...weird, no ?

The calling should change, BP is not a free game, not totally.

The love of the money and $$$ ...........still more and more.

chaoswarriors
chaoswarriors
1 posts
Peasant

[/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code]

[code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][url=#result_648371_8d6]9 = 30[/url]
DICE RESULTS
30 = 9
nerimas
nerimas
2 posts
Shepherd

Fleet control:
1)There are only two different typesof fleet control - all as one, or one by one.
2) It would be very useful to be able to group ships inside the fleet eg. ship 1 and 2 - goup 1, ships 3,4 and 5 group 2. Both to be controlled let's say with ctrl+1 and ctrl+2.
Fleet formation:
3) Fleet before combat starts in the same formation, where a position of a ship depends only on a position. Max speed of a ship now means "the one and only speed" something like super advanced vessels having only two regimes of an engine - "Full ahead" and "Full Stop".
4)Ability of a player to give his/her fleet a starting formation in some limited amount of water.
5)There should be a button or a command "Keep formation" to fix ships in defined formation and keep at the same speed - At the max speed of the slowest ship in the group of course.
6)Individual ship control should also be available.
7)If a ship leaves a circle of a ship formation, it goes to AI or keeps on her last course.
All these features could be the matter of a level of the academy: for eg.:
A group in a fleet would be using a fleet slot.
Subfleet could be predefined only in docs.
An area of a starting fleet formation could depend on the level of the academy
Types of formations could be a research in the academy.
Labs could have an additional special "Signal equipment" Whitch would increase the radius of fleet's or subfleet's formations.

I think sutch or similar improvement to fleet control would extend tactical part of a game. Making swarming and flanking ways of an atack available and effective, thus enabling use of short range fast ships, and reducing weapon range dependency.

SilentKiller86
SilentKiller86
2 posts
Nomad

Here's what i would like to see changed, how bout making so when you do updates it doesn't mess with other things. My 16th objective finished today, i have done the next 2 objective, my uranium is full, and for some reason i can't start researching the 17th objective. Maybe that can be looked into.

Alaitro
Alaitro
1 posts
Nomad

It was down for me

Showing 106-120 of 210