ForumsArt, Music, and Writing[UNOFFICIAL] Armatar Creation Studio

5 4373
ThunderCam777
ThunderCam777
157 posts
Scribe

Well, I've been seeing some people wondering, me being one of them, if people could create their own Armatars and use them as their actual Armatar. If it is ok with the staff, could users create custom Armatars in this thread thread? And then, afterwards, be able to use it as their Armatar? If it is, I would like this thread to be the official armatar creation studio. If it is not possible to not have this, then feel free to lock/delete this thread. If not, then I shall post the rules and whatnot below. Happy drawing!

Armatar Creation Studio!

Rules:

No Inappropriate content!
Your final drawing must be able to scale down to 100x100.
All drawings must be 100% Original, completely made by you.

Well, if no mods/admins have anything else to say, Good luck and have fun drawing!

(To Mods/Admins: Feel free to edit if need-be.)

• 5 Replies
SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Hmm, unfortunately this topic about custom armatars had already been brought up before (many, many times.) It won't be happening soon, that I can assure you. Though, there are debates about it already. Sorry, I just needed to point that out for you.

ThunderCam777
ThunderCam777
157 posts
Scribe

Ok, well thank you for letting me know. If you could show me the other threads debating about that, I'd appreciate it. Thanks again.

nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

We could use this thread just as creating armatars but not using them. And then if a armatar contest comes out that fits the thing you post her than you can post it there.

ThunderCam777
ThunderCam777
157 posts
Scribe

That's actually a good idea. @nivlac724
That's probably what this thread should become.

So @MrDayCee or @Ferret or anyone of staff, could this be the official place for free-drawing any armatars, whether contest or not?

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@SirLegendary was right @ThunderCam777... we're still debating about a free themed Armatar Contest and there's no conclusion yet. For now, I'm fine with this being a place where creative minds can post their works of art and uae these whenever a contest comes around in which it would fit properly!

Showing 1-5 of 5