ForumsGamesThe King of Towers cheating problems

4 4084
ilcurioso71
ilcurioso71
3 posts
Peasant

I noticed that many players can easily have overcome the hard and heroic levels of oblivion's cave or deep sea despite have levels of fortification tower very low.
After searching the web I noticed the presence of cheat functioning that make the towers Kills enemies from the long range and kills them instantly, and Barrack Soldier Makes the Soldiers almost invulnerable.
These players are easily identifiable because as soon as they reach the levels required to access the new areas in a few days reached the highest level of stars without any effort.
What to expect programmers to prevent and limit the 'use of cheat to protect many players who spend time and money to be competitive?

• 4 Replies
dranz187
dranz187
5 posts
Nomad

email shine zones support. they always answer my emails within 48 hours they don't want people cheating any more than you do. cheating = no one spending money. so Report them :P

ilcurioso71
ilcurioso71
3 posts
Peasant

I've already reported the problem on March 10 with an email at shinerzone indicating where to download the cheat and also the more obvious cheaters of my server.
Today still was not done anything. The cheat works perfectly and the cheaters are still unpunished.
The cheaters my reach the max numbers of stars as soon they reach the required level for the maps and may kill easily all the boss of blitz acres as soon their heros reach the required level.
The cheat do not affects only the aspect of the towers play but indirectly affects the whole game because the cheaters has a significant increase in money from taxes and also better equipment from blitz acres.
I really like this game, but I fear that in the long run the large number of cheaters may discourage regular players. In particular, those who pay money in the hope of seeing improved the game.
We could point out the most obvious cheaters for example in my server "Death Hold":

Pionesa has from long time finished the map deep sea reaching 567 star and also recently finished blitz acres with 17100 points, with a tower fortification value of 19,608

Major84 finished oblivion's cave with 486 star with a tower fortification value of 16.834.

Impossiblex finished oblivion's cave 486 star as soon he reached the level 50 now he is level 59 and with tower fortification of 42,954 are waiting to rech level 60 to max out deep sea….

if you like the game, just like me, I call to report cheaters on your server to shinerzone. and ask them to take action.

Katahthonius
Katahthonius
1 posts
Farmer

I agree that there may be cheaters but i don't find your reasoning to be completely accurate. Someone could very easily just use potent bombs and clear all levels in a matter of hours regardless their stats.

ilcurioso71
ilcurioso71
3 posts
Peasant

with a value of tower fortification of 20,000 you can have up to the towers to level 45 if you have increased only two types of towers.
With that towers you need almost 200 portent bomb to complete the 27 maps of oblivion 's cave and you need about other 400 portent bombs to max out deep Sea….........
Not to mention Bliz acres where you need at least the level of magic towers at 50 and 55 and barracks and cannoners at 40 that means at least 30k of tower fortification.

Showing 1-4 of 4