Justiciar

Avengers,
Guardians of the Galaxy,
Iron Man Series ETC...

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Well, favorite would have to be the original Spiderman movie. Next in line would be the first Iron Man movie.

Iron Man 3 was terrible, and so was Spiderman 3.

awsomejazz123
awsomejazz123
346 posts
Scribe

YES FINALLY SOME ONE AGREES WITH ME ABOUT IRON MAN 3 AND SIDE AN 3!!! THX @SirLegendary! !

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Guardians of the Galaxy was good. So that one.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

It just goes to show that if I movie keeps on making sequels, it al turns bad.

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

Have you guys seen Avengers - Age of Ultron?

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

The first two Iron Man movies were good, as was the second Captain America film--I can't say anything about the first one because I never saw it. Thor would be a runner up. The Avengers was okay, but I won't be seeing the second one.

I wasn't impressed with Guardians of the Galaxy. Plenty of action, if you like that, but the dialogue could have been improved. For a movie that was intended to be funny, they could have found more than one actor with decent comedic timing.

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

I saw the Captain America recently. felt it it be good.

Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

Is it a coincidence that there's a giant ad for Marvel Heroes 2015 on both sides of this page, or do they somehow know in advance that I am about to express an opinion on their people? The pressure is on, they're always watching us!

The X-Men movies would be what I would consider my favorite, mainly the original three. If I had to choose one of those three, it would be The Last Stand.

I wasn't impressed with Guardians of the Galaxy. Plenty of action, if you like that, but the dialogue could have been improved.

This I agree with. Even though many of the jokes were PG-13, it did seem like much of the content was written so that children could understand it.
SirPuddington
SirPuddington
202 posts
Treasurer

Marvel tends to be very comedic with its movies as well as being kid-friendly (with most of their films), which isn't a bad thing, but it does kind of take away the excitement of the movie being full-on serious which is why I don't usually watch them.

My favourite is Age of Ultron though (Saw it last week !!).
First Iron Man outweighs the other two, and most other movies in general.

Sorry to say this, Arm... But X-Men aren't Marvel. (But judging by how your comment is worded, pretty sure you already know) ¬_¬
Would be nice if Fox and Marvel did a team up (Similar to what Sony has done with Marvel). YAY SPIDERMAN =D

Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

Sorry to say this, Arm... But X-Men aren't Marvel.

Where did you get that idea? Of course they are. X-Men on Wikipedia:
The X-Men are a fictional team of superheroes appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics.

Marvel on Wikipedia:
Marvel counts among its characters such well-known properties as Spider-Man, Wolverine, Iron Man, Captain America, the Hulk, Thor, the Silver Surfer, Daredevil, and Ghost Rider, such teams as the Avengers, the Fantastic Four, the Guardians of the Galaxy, and X-Men

Even though Wikipedia is not known for their attention to detail, any source will tell you that the X-Men are Marvel.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

X-Men aren't Marvel.

While it is true X-Men is owned by 20th Century Fox, they were still created by Marvel, which still makes them Marvel characters.

This might explain:

http://static.srcdn.com/slir/w570-h456-q90-c570:456/wp-content/uploads/Marvel-Characters-Movie-Studio-Ownership-570x456.jpg

SirPuddington
SirPuddington
202 posts
Treasurer

Why do they all look so adorable?
Yeah, it's a shame that Marvel (comic book) is owned by Fox, Sony and Marvel (Disney). Why can't they all just get along, make cupcakes and have a bake sale.

awsomejazz123
awsomejazz123
346 posts
Scribe

Age of Ultron was amazing!!! Just saw it a few days ago, it was REALLY good.
@SirPuddington ikr!!! They may as well have a tea party!!

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Age of Ultron was the complete opposite of Iron Man 3, great!

Showing 1-15 of 18