ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Armor Games Staff (Serious Inquiry)

2 1804
MAZWOLF
MAZWOLF
1 posts
Nomad

Hello, I am currently working on a project for one of my courses that I think you could provide invaluable feedback. Essentially my project is based around writing a letter to a senator in my state who is in opposition to net neutrality in an attempt to pose an argument towards him. He is arguing that net neutrality would stifle creativity and innovation. With the video game industry being one of the largest and most profitable industries right now I'm hoping that independent developers can give feedback as to how paid prioritization might have hurt their projects. With ArmorGames being browser-based I can only imagine how much the games may have been crippled by having to pay additional fees for connection to your website. So, here are some questions that I feel would be valuable in this discussion:
1) How do you feel paid prioritization would have negatively affected the popularity, performance, and growth of your website? 2) Do you feel that your website would have been able to survive fees levied through paid prioritization? 3) Lastly, any information about your taxable revenue as well as jobs created by your company (I'm not sure if you're paying anyone) that you feel would have been lessened by paid prioritization would be valuable. Thank you in advance for any information you'd be willing to share with me.

• 2 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Let's make the Armor Games Staff aware of your inquiry! @Ferret may be able to assist... hopefully!

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@MAZWOLF Respect the questions Mazwolf, but we're going to decline answering these at this time. Thanks.

Showing 1-2 of 2