ForumsQuestsWhat is the Knight's Blessing Quest?

68 30395
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

The Knight's Blessing is a Quest that Knights are able to give to any player that rewards/recognizes an exceptional contribution or effort on Armor Games. It could celebrate skill inside a game, writing an outstanding game guide, kindness to another player or a well-written forum post. These are just examples, and there may be many more that are worthy of such an honor. The reasons are left vague on purpose to allow Knights to decide what they deem worthy of their blessing.

Blessed Users/Reasons

@MrDayCee - [Reason not posted in this thread]

@FishPreferred - For being a smart and calm individual.

@Koshionos - For being dedicated to creating quality art via maintaining his thread, armatars, and participating actively in AMW contests.

@Ferret - For being an amazing admin and treating users with respect.

@MattEmAngel - Blessed for his first place of two site contests, and his activity on Armor Games.

@SirLegendary - For bringing life to the AMW and contributing to the Forums significantly overall.

@Olinser and @Bakkart - For being great Questors and being helpful to other gamers in the Quest Forum.

@Darkfire45 - For being the king of the Count to 100 thread and a FG regular.

@StormWalker - For being an essential part of AGH's creation.

@Awein999 - For winning the Give Up 2 Contest with such perfection and speed.

@Gantic - For being the constant bane of spam.

@pangtongshu - For being a valued, active and long time Forumer.

@DrElmer and @Arm_Candy - For their long time participation and effort in preserving the CTC community.

@Ernie15 - For overall contribution to the site, or in other words for past, present, and future deeds.

@ddevil6 - For his questing efforts and feeding Sushi Cat the most sushi during April Fools 2015.

@cobbcannon3423 - For his Don't Escape 3 walkthrough in the Game Walkthroughs forum.

@Dr_Walrus - For being the first to solve the chat puzzle.

@omegaprototype - For being a great help and guide to users on the King of Towers chat.

@Qnopsik - For his in-depth and welcome advice to new CH players in the chat.

@armorplayergc - For his overall achievements in questing, and for his activity in the forums.

@akshobhya - For his overall dedication and contributions to AG.

@Andelhofs - For his achievements in questing and gaming ability.

@kegaumongo - For her kind and helpful demeanor and her artistic contribution to Armor Games.

@helpo1 - For his great gaming ability and various well-written guides.

@Patrick2011 - For his longtime dedication and contribution to the site.

@ivanxxxxxxx - For his amazing artwork, helpful suggestions and great gaming ability.

• 68 Replies
akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

AP has been blessed! The OP needed an update! Congrats AP!

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Who the heck is "AP?"

I think he means @armorplayergc.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Who the heck is "AP?"

I am AP, Matt...
also, YAY! thanks for the blessing! AG rocks!
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I think he means @armorplayergc.

I am AP, Matt...

Its obviously Armor Points ya dummy.

TheMastersMind
TheMastersMind
3 posts
Jester

how do u become a knight

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

@TheMasterMind take a look at the opening post.

€dit - Right, my mistake... the OP is going for the quest, follow the link provided by akshobhya

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

@UnleashedUponMankind, I think the question does not have an answer in the opening post. @TheMastersMind, I think you can find it here.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Soo @Gantic or @MrDayCee, I know that's not a priority, but since probably many users are curious, can you update the list? I went ahead and collected everything I could find:

omegaprototype - For being a great help and guide to users on the King of Towers chat.

Qnopsik - For his in-depth and welcome advice to new CH players in the chat.

armorplayergc - For his overall achievements in questing, and for his activity in the forums.

akshobhya - For his overall dedication and contributions to AG

Andelhofs - For his achievements in questing and gaming ability

kegaumongo - For her kind and helpful demeanor and her artistic contribution to Armor Games

helpo1 - For his great gaming ability and various well-written guides

Patrick2011 - For his longtime dedication and contribution to the site

ivanxxxxxxx - For his amazing artwork, helpful suggestions and great gaming ability

Only suggesting this because it's been a long time since the list was updated. Maybe the time has come

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@Doombreed Thanx for sorting those out. I've updated the thread with what you listed. If there are any new Blessings, be sure to @ callout me here and I will take care of it, ok?

BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
824 posts
Treasurer

It will take a while for me to get one of these

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

You got it DayCee Though we are a bit slow on handing them, if the list needs to be updated I'll let you know

@BalkanRenegades, well, if you just 'happen' to do something exceptional or contribute to the site in your own way, who knows? xD

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

Thank you for updating, @MrDayCee. (Just asking)Can you make the list in an alphabetical order, @MrDayCee? What do you think, @Doombreed?

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Well, I would prefer it this way. It's far easier to update and the people appear in the order they were blessed in. Why would you need it to be alphabetical? o.O

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Think about which user will be first Doom. :>

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

I don't think the current list has any order at the moment.

Showing 46-60 of 68