ForumsForum GamesDefend The Village (KIckstarter)

49 13320
evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Defend The Village is a remake of a different version of Defend the Village, I made. There is one point of this game: Defend the Village. You and your fellow heroes have to save this Village in the middle of the Human-Orc Borders. The game is nearly complete, I'm working on the Storyline and adding a few more Items. I just want to know if anyone would be interested in playing this before It comes out to play. I will probably be done by Monday and I would love for some people to sign up!

• 49 Replies
danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

Sure.*signs*

*grabs sword & shield*

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

I'll periodically post more information about it.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

Alright,sounds good.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Heres the REASON everyone is fighting:

When the World was created, half of it when the sun shined upon revealed fertile land and easy game, but when the sun made its course to the other side... It was black, lifeless, with very little shrubbery and all the creatures wild and evil. hen one day the creator of the world, whoever it may be, decided to create a being that could rule the world and such. And so that person created an evil looking being, and gasped at it in disgust, before sending it to the Dark side. It tried again, this time creating Humans and it smiled. It took this infant species and soon, with the calm of the land, came to rule most of it. Meanwhile, the hideous species that was meant to die did not, but instead lived somehow. Soon, the Human's borders strentched all the way to the dark side, and what they say they gasped at. On the other side, the world was hideous and full of death... But it was also full of minerals. Shortly after the Humans began to Mine, the other species has claimed most of their side, and then say the fertile land with the weakling Humans. The beings craved the land and easy life that would come from farming, and began their assualt. The Mine was quickly overrun by them, which the survivors called "Orcs". The Humans, with their armies, marched to the border towns only to discover that they were all being destroyed. Not many towns remain, but Heroes from all over the world are enlisted to help defend the remaining villages from the Orcs and to hopefully reclaim the land for mining riches.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

Huh.1/2 of planet has superfertile land,and the other half has supercool minerals.

Question though...Did the sun ever set on the good side?

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

The planet revolves around the sun, like Earth. 12 hours the sun lights the Fertile land and 12 it lights the 'supercool mineral' land.
BTW: Nice name for it xD

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

Why is it called the "dark side" if its lit for the same duration as the "light" side?

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Because the land consists of black mountains, rough land, etc. Everything is black lifeless, and sinister looking.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

Ah.

...Do the orcs use minerals in their weapons?

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Yes, they do, but their weapons are Crude and not as well crafted as the Human variety (Once, that is, you unlock it)
Also, until you get the Blacksmith, it sucks really bad to have a bad weapon xD

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

I'm in as long as I can be a mage. I dislike swords and such.

NovaFired
NovaFired
28 posts
Peasant

The time has come...

"Pulls out bow and arrow"

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

I'm in as long as I can be a mage. I dislike swords and such

Pulls out bow and arrow

Looks like we have a balanced party here!

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Sadly, I have to postpone until Monday, because I haven't finished the Armor or Shields or Secondary weapon lists.

Here a litte tidbit to help you guys out: There are 8 stats, 6 of which represent Damage.
ATK is how much damage a warrior does, and STR is armor piercing value, Same with MGC and WIT, and also AIM and PRC. END gives more HP and ARM deflects a certain # of damage.

Edit: Also, each village has four heroes to it, unless you want to start early, etc.

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

Cool, never seen stats done like that. Might I suggest wit be changed to wis(dom)? And would we be at a disadvantage starting with three or would you balance it?

Showing 1-15 of 49