ForumsGamesGC2:CS - HP calculator spreadsheet

5 5476
12345ieee
12345ieee
135 posts
Farmer

Hi everyone,
as most players of GC2 players know, beating endurance is very difficult.

Beating it in Haunting is even more difficult, and the field must be chosen carefully, so that it has monsters with low HP in the end.

So I present the HP calculator spreadsheet:
it's a spreadsheet you can download from:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mfWXh80KGKTaTx-p033c6xeEuH2UoyoWna6SoKKXB2U/edit?usp=sharing

From there you can input the needed data (Difficulty, Wave, Hatred, G Domin, Traits, Monster, Giants #) and the spreadsheet will compute the monster HP across all the fields.

Feel free to comment and/or ask for information, to be sure to reach me use a @12345ieee in your post.

Happy gemcrafting
12345ieee

• 5 Replies
tulamide
tulamide
37 posts
Shepherd

Just tested your calculations during a run I do on I5.

The calculator predicts 2.77e23 with the settings I'm playing with for w367 reavers. GemCraft shows 2.766e23

Awesome work! Instead of just guessing and hoping, we can now exactly see if a run over days will make sense at all, or how high we need to get our killgem. Thanks a bunch

12345ieee
12345ieee
135 posts
Farmer

@tulamide :
No Giants Domination nor Adaptive Carapace, you are doing all you can to win the endurance (if I guessed right).

I'll add that the calculator actually says 2.76611195712264E+23, but you can't see all these digits because the cell is too tiny.

Thanks for testing and good luck.

tulamide
tulamide
37 posts
Shepherd

@12345ieee
You guessed right
Thank you, but it does not look good (killgem g105u @w470). I thought I would do better, because I used 32s/16c once pre-wave 1 for the mana farm (for the first time ever!). But one-time s/c just delays the break point of efficient mana gathering to about mp 75 (compared to mp 72 with standard u)

At least I now know better for the next try

gtcink
gtcink
8 posts
Shepherd

Why does the table show extra fields (for example a new row for 7?) that are not there on AG? Is it expanded for Steam version?

bilboCGL
bilboCGL
323 posts
Peasant

Right - 12345ieee has added the new steam-fields to the spread-sheet

Showing 1-5 of 5