ForumsGamesDead Zone Multi-Website

1 1931
Geareint
Geareint
1 posts
Peasant

Hi! I've been playing TLS: DZ for at least a year or so. So far I always played here in Armor Games. Recently i found out that TLS: DZ also available in other web-gaming platform and also in FB. I found too, that we can interact with them, as I join alliance and can chat with others playing in different websites. My question is, can my account from armor games accessed from another website? or do i have to start over if i play from another website, since actually we are all connected in-game in TLS: DZ.

I don't know if it inappropriate or not to post this issue here, but any answer from you guys will be helping. Thanks.

Oh, and uh I actually send a tickets regarding this question, but i don't know where the reply comes in, so.. uh.. I'm put the question here too. Thanks again ^^

• 1 Reply
myththelife
myththelife
2 posts
Nomad

Well, i can share my experience.
i have been playing this game through Armor games.
So, i tried to switch my current account or saved game to Facebook, for that i connected my Facebook account to Armor Games, but when i tried to play on Facebook, the game started from new. so i figured it out that the saved games are on their own server,
Official site says:
"Armor Games and Facebook users are on the same servers and can interact with each other. Kongregate players are on their own server.
It is NOT POSSIBLE to merge, move or migrate accounts between services, so choose wisely!"

so there are three sites to play this game:
1) Armor Games
2) Facebook
3) Kongregate

ref: [url="http://deadzonegame.com/register"]

Showing 1-1 of 1