ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Armatar Exchange

14 5822
korbin132
korbin132
28 posts
Nomad

I changed my Armatar, but it didn't count me as beating the quest. What am I doing wrong?

• 14 Replies
UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Sometime there could be a lil delay... otherwise try again.

€dit: forget one thing, clicking update armatar is no longer needed^^.

€dit²: some changes was made, maybe the quest dont trigger because of this changes, then we need to loop in Ferret

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@korbin132 Should be fixed shortly.

ljboy123
ljboy123
48 posts
Chamberlain

Mine to i didn't get the quest even i change my armatar again and again .....

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@ljboy123 We need more information. Also, I'm moving this to Support.

i have the same problem with ljboy123

Hellica
Hellica
56 posts
Herald

Me three. I've done it lots...finally gave up.

CikiMajstor
CikiMajstor
14 posts
Prince

I have the same problem here.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@ljboy123 @catlover192 @Hellica @CikiMajstor All of you have been awarded with the 'Armatar Exchange' Quest and it should show up on your profile's Quests section now. Congratz and sorry for the late reply for some...

MuFeRmAn
MuFeRmAn
2 posts
Count

@MrDayCee Got the same issue as well. Could you unlock the achiev on my account?

Edit: Also miss the "Friendly" achievement.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@MuFeRmAn I awarded both Quests to you and they should show up on your profile now. Congratz!

Neonize
Neonize
2 posts
Prince

@MrDayCee Not working on my account either... Can you please look into this. Thank you!

buzee
buzee
10 posts
Nomad

@MrDayCee I have this problem as well. Tried it alot and I waited much longer than 2 days for it to snap out of it so I'm mentioning it here. I'll report it to @MrDayCee on the [REPORT] Bugs & Glitches for Quests page but it would be nice to get it looked at here....
On a side note is there any chance that any of us could get the bug killer quest for reporting this?.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

It's a known bug so I doubt the Quest will be awarded sadly.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@Neonize @buzee Both of you have been awarded the Armatar Exchange Quest and it should show up on your profile now. Congratz!

@buzee As @nichodemus stated, this is an older bug -and already known to us for quite some time-, which does not grant anyone the rewarding of the very rare 'Bug Killer' Quest for reporting it I'm afraid.

Showing 1-14 of 14