ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] White Screen

15 6789
tanker77
tanker77
4 posts
Jester

I have been at this for an hour 1/2 now Primal Champions wont load. Tried the forum shut off ad-blocker, cleared cache, and updated all my players but still can't past the white screen. Help would be appreciated.

• 15 Replies
SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Have you tried going on incognito mode? or trying a different browser?

I just tried loading it up, it seems to be working fine on my part.

ThunderCam777
ThunderCam777
157 posts
Scribe

It is working fine for me as well. You could try these steps:

1. You should be able to type "aboutlugins" in the URL box, depending on your browser. Make sure Adobe Flash Player is allowed. If it is not allowed, make sure it is, then refresh the page.

2. Check to see if your firewall or antivirus or ad-blocker has blocked the game. Navigate to your antivirus/firewall/ad-blocker and temporarily disable it. Refresh the page, and see if that worked.

3. Go to your cookies and check and see if the "armorgames.com" and "services.armorgames.com" are allowed. If they are blocked, allow them and refresh the page.

4. Check your wifi connection/internet connection and see if you have good signal. Sometimes turning off the internet and then turning it back on fixes the issue.

5. Try restarting your computer, or shut it down and turn it back on.

6. Try redownloading your browser, or update it if it has an update. If that browser still does not work, try using a different browser. Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox are good alternatives.

7. Try clearing the cache. WARNING: This will get rid of any saved game data. So be cautious before doing this!!!

8. Check what graphics card you are using. If you have an outdated graphics card that is 6 years or older, you may need to update the software to the latest, or get a new improved card.

If none of these fixed it, and you are still having trouble, let us know. We will be happy to help.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Good advice in this thread @tanker77.

tanker77
tanker77
4 posts
Jester

Tried all of these and games are still white

tanker77
tanker77
4 posts
Jester

I use Firefox, play from home, and no other games work

tanker77
tanker77
4 posts
Jester

well now I'm confused came to armorgames to try to see if it would come one (call me optimistic) and now it's running. I'm so confused

fatquack
fatquack
2 posts
Blacksmith

I have the same problem and I have narrowed it down to cache.armorgames.com not working for me. When I try to load an individual image I get a 404 error.
Example: http://cache.armorgames.com/files/thumbnails/undeadrun-15811.png
from my "My Games" page. All game icons on that pages give a broken image, also on other browsers, logged in or not.
I can ping and traceroute cache.armorgames.com without any problem, I just get a 404 on everything there.

Headers when trying to get:
http://cache.armorgames.com/files/thumbnails/undeadrun-15811.png

GET /files/thumbnails/undeadrun-15811.png HTTP/1.1
Host: cache.armorgames.com
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:31.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/31.0
Accept: text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,*/*;q=0.8
Accept-Language: en-US,en;q=0.5
Accept-Encoding: gzip, deflate
DNT: 1
Cookie: [deleted]
Connection: keep-alive

HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
Content-Type: text/html
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 0001 GMT
Server: ECS (ord/4CB4)
Content-Length: 345

medassin
medassin
10 posts
Shepherd

same problem here,i use ff and all game from armor is white, while baner hero and culture play normal. Is this error from AG?

fatquack
fatquack
2 posts
Blacksmith

It's browser independant, after I cleared my cache all images, games, etc. that are loaded from cache.armorgames.com are missing.

nutrumpet
nutrumpet
9 posts
Justiciar

same problem. mozilla and chrome white screen.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@fatquack @nutrumpet @medassin @tanker77 If you guys are still having this issue, could you open up the browser console and see if it's eroring on any particular thing? Or just take screenshots of what you see there when it's loading on Console/Network.

Also, could you try going here? http://mybrowserinfo.com/detail.asp

Then cut/paste what you see there.

GreenBeaverDAS
GreenBeaverDAS
5 posts
Shepherd

Время ожидания соединения истекло

Время ожидания ответа от сервера mybrowserinfo.com истекло.

Возможно, сайт временно недоступен или перегружен запросами. Подождите некоторое время и попробуйте снова.
Если вы не можете загрузить ни одну страницу – проверьте настройки соединения с Интернетом.
Если ваш компьютер или сеть защищены межсетевым экраном или прокси-сервером – убедитесь, что Firefox разрешён выход в Интернет.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Connection timeout

Waiting for the response from the server mybrowserinfo.com expired.

Maybe the site is temporarily unavailable or too busy. Wait a while and try again.
If you can not load any pages - check the settings of your Internet connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy server - make sure that Firefox is permitted access to the Internet.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
so?

Well, it happen to all games - don't work after start screen.
I tried older flash player and other browsers - still not working(
I can't see any cookies "services.armorgames.com", only "armorgames.com", don't know why.

What else it could may be?

GreenBeaverDAS
GreenBeaverDAS
5 posts
Shepherd

...and now "armorgames.com" cookies mysteriously disappeared...

GreenBeaverDAS
GreenBeaverDAS
5 posts
Shepherd

Works fine on XP

GreenBeaverDAS
GreenBeaverDAS
5 posts
Shepherd

Maybe that will help someone:

In Windows 7 in ApplicationData I deleted directories Adobe\Flash Player and Macromedia\Flash Player.
If you can't find appdata via explorer you should run %appdata% (press Win+R and type)

Showing 1-15 of 15