ForumsForum GamesYou're banned

57599 5479014
fst6
fst6
4 posts
Farmer

Ban the person above you Game...You don't really get banned just a game.
Nothing people will take too offensive and start an arguement

Ex:Fst6 starts
EX:Person 1:FST6 is banned for being awesome
EX:Person 2:P1 is banned for banning
and so forth!

I can't ban the person above me cause there is none so person below me starts!

• 57,599 Replies
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

You're banned because excessive use of BB Code is unwanted.

PerryKid
PerryKid
1,269 posts
Nomad

As I as strolling through the forums, I saw your ban with much contempt, then I thought "Why not ban this guy?" So I did. I simply banned null13 for being so ugly, that he made children cry by looking at them. then I posted the event on the forums as shown below

You're banned for being so ugly, children cry when they see your face.
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

You're banned because this link leads to a BB Code guide. BB Code can be used to do the following:

-Bold text
-Italic text
-Links (like the one I posted)
-Images
-Quotes

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

That was for null13. PerryKid is banned for posting a story in a ban.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

You're banned because you just posted a quote.

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

[quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote]You're banned because you are teaching someone how to quote.
[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

You're banned because your many-quote messed up this page.

PerryKid
PerryKid
1,269 posts
Nomad

You're banned for making old people cry

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

You're banned because it did.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

You're banned for messing up page 2598.

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

[quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote]You're banned because I'm now messing up page 2599.
[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

You're banned because this thread jumped several pages from when I posted last, which was about 15-20 minutes ago.

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

[quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote]You're banned for not posting in this thread 15-20 minutes ago.
[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

You're all banned for misusing the BB code. Stop.

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

[quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote]You're banned because I just said that.
[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
Showing 24646-24660 of 57599