ForumsForum GamesYou're banned

57599 5482021
fst6
fst6
4 posts
Farmer

Ban the person above you Game...You don't really get banned just a game.
Nothing people will take too offensive and start an arguement

Ex:Fst6 starts
EX:Person 1:FST6 is banned for being awesome
EX:Person 2:P1 is banned for banning
and so forth!

I can't ban the person above me cause there is none so person below me starts!

• 57,599 Replies
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

banned cuz killersup hates haters who hate on no eyes

frodo86
frodo86
474 posts
Shepherd

You're banned because I have no eyebrows.

ARJUN071
ARJUN071
230 posts
Nomad

You're banned because i don't hate things with no eyes its just that its creepy. (-_-&quot

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

You're banned because that was just the way the artist drew that armatar.

ARJUN071
ARJUN071
230 posts
Nomad

You're banned because i still don't like it.

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

You're banned because your armatar only has one eye which is creepier than none.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

You're banned because your armatar's eyes and mouth have been replaced with beams of light.

epicness01
epicness01
1,515 posts
Nomad

You're banned because they weren't replaced, they just have them.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

banned cuz killersup wrote this

to killersup's valentine

killersup liked you for 3 years.it was 3 years of hell knowing that killersup was not good enough.then after 3 yearskillersup finnally asked you out..........and you turned him down..you caused deppression for killersup.killersup tried suicide and cut himself because of you.but even after this.killersup still loves you.no matter what.you were alwasy the one.everyone else was lies.now killersup is friends with you.and it seems like killersup was trown into the friend zone.and he will never get out....you are the only reason why killersup let his friend cut the rope that held killersup's neck.your the only hope.if you left then everything will become gray.and black.you are the best.no mater what others say.killersup will spill blood to anyone that tries to hurt you.killersup loves you and forever will.:*(

epicness01
epicness01
1,515 posts
Nomad

You're banned because you didn't have to write that to us. Plus I didn't read it. XD

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

banned for not reading

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

You're banned because people tend to TL;DR wall of texts.

Eli1010
Eli1010
272 posts
Nomad

You're banned because my stomach hurts.

banned cuz killersup wrote this

to killersup's valentine

killersup liked you for 3 years.it was 3 years of hell knowing that killersup was not good enough.then after 3 yearskillersup finnally asked you out..........and you turned him down..you caused deppression for killersup.killersup tried suicide and cut himself because of you.but even after this.killersup still loves you.no matter what.you were alwasy the one.everyone else was lies.now killersup is friends with you.and it seems like killersup was trown into the friend zone.and he will never get out....you are the only reason why killersup let his friend cut the rope that held killersup's neck.your the only hope.if you left then everything will become gray.and black.you are the best.no mater what others say.killersup will spill blood to anyone that tries to hurt you.killersup loves you and forever will.:*(

Wow...didn't expect that from you.
BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

You're banned for quoting for too long.

Schmiddy1234
Schmiddy1234
1,075 posts
Nomad

you're banned for banning someone for banning

Showing 28861-28875 of 57599