ForumsForum GamesYou're banned

57599 5481740
fst6
fst6
4 posts
Farmer

Ban the person above you Game...You don't really get banned just a game.
Nothing people will take too offensive and start an arguement

Ex:Fst6 starts
EX:Person 1:FST6 is banned for being awesome
EX:Person 2:P1 is banned for banning
and so forth!

I can't ban the person above me cause there is none so person below me starts!

• 57,599 Replies
Daizidawizard9000
Daizidawizard9000
1,609 posts
Nomad

YOU'RE BANNED FOR SPAMMING!

warriorcats123
warriorcats123
694 posts
Nomad

sorry i have multiple perrsanalatis
[eats taco]

warriorcats123
warriorcats123
694 posts
Nomad

all cats old enough to catch there own prey gather beaneth the highrock for a clan meeting youled firestar

warriorcats123
warriorcats123
694 posts
Nomad

59 AWESOME WAYS TO MAKE YOUR TEACHER WANNA BACKHAND YOU!1. Walk into the classroom like a super spy. (Keep your back on the walls as you walk, point your finger up like a gun, look around with shifty eyes, hum the Mission Impossible theme, etc.) 2. After everything your teacher says, ask why continuously. 3. If your teacher is yelling at a classmate, wait for them to finish their tantrum then ask "Does somebody need a hug?†very loudly. 4. If your teacher starts blowing up at you for saying that, simply reply, “Wow, I can tell you’re a blast at parties.†5. Sit in a corner and wait for everyone to stare at you. When they do, grab your head and scream “The light! Make it stop, it burns!" 6. Flick pieces of paper around the class. 7. When your teacher tells you to stop, cross your arms and say, “You're racist against paper aren’t you.†8. Don’t do your homework. 9. When your teacher asks you why you didn’t do your homework say, “I dropped it while beating up this guy for saying you’re the worst teacher ever.†Then sit there and smile sweetly. 10. When you have a substitute teacher, wait for them to write their name on the board. Then when they say hello my name is Mr./Mrs (insert name here), you stand up and say “Prove it!†11. When your teacher asks why you were late say, “My goldfish died.†Then burst into tears. 12. When handing in your homework, write "This paper will self-destruct in 5 seconds." at the bottom. 13. When you leave the class bow and say, “May the force be with you, young one.†14. When the teacher turns the light off, start singing opera as loud as you can. When they turn the light back on, look around pretending to be confused. 15. Whisper to the person next to you. When the teacher comes up behind you, scream. 16. Walk into class dancing the Macarena. 17. Tell your teacher you heard the other teachers talking about him/her in the staff room. 18. Raise your hand and say "I totally agree!" after everything your teacher says. 19. Spend the whole lesson trying to lick your elbow. 20. Speak in French. 21. Come late to class in a Spider-Man costume; say there was "a disturbance†22. When they tell someone to turn around have everyone in class do it as well. 23. "The homework’s due now? Oh, give me a minute then." 24. Hand in an essay where every word is spelled wrong. 25. Run in the room screaming, “THE WORLD IS GOING TO END!†26. When the teacher asks you why you are late, say, “The queen is never late, everyone else is simply early." 27. When a teacher asks you a question, say, “I’m sorry, the brain you tried to reach has been disconnected, please leave me alone or try again later, thank you.†28. When the teacher turns on the overhead projector, scream “AAH MY EYES!!†29. Tell yourself knock-knock jokes, then laugh loads. 30. Hide under your desk and yell “THE SKY IS FALLING!†31. When someone knocks on the door, shout “OH NO, THEY’RE COMING FOR ME!†32. Bring in a 4th Grader and says he’s your new pet. 33. In your technology lesson, when the teacher asks you what you are making, say a nuclear bomb. 34. When your teacher asks you a question, just stare at them. 35. Constantly talk to yourself in a low voice. 36. Purposely fall off your chair and make a big scene about it. 37. If you’re playing a really boring game, make a big deal if you win. 38. Glue all their scissors together. 39. Make paperclip jewelery. I.e. necklaces, earrings, etc… 40. Pull out one strand of someone’s hair and yell “DNA!†41. Wear a sticker or a badge that says ‘Admiral’ 42. Talk to a pen. 43. If you find a pencil on the floor, jump onto a desk, hold up the pencil, and yell, "LITTERING IS WRONG!! WHOEVER DROPPED THIS MUST BE PUNISHED!!" Then run around the room singing in a foreign language. 44. Yell “LIAR!†to everything they say. 45. Smile. All the time. 46. Draw a tiny black spot on your arm. Make it bigger every day. Look at it and say, “It’s spreading, IT’S SPREADING!†47. When a substitute teacher is taking attendance, say everyone is missing. Then, if they ask who you are, say ‘Your worst Nightmare’ 48. When you know the answer, bounce up and down and go "OOOHH I KNOW THIS!!" 49. When a teacher calls on you say, "I forgot." To every question she asks. 50. If you have to blow your nose in class, blow your nose to the tune of your favorite song. 51. When the teacher is not facing you, get the whole class to move their desks forward towards the him/her! 52. Hum throughout the lesson, but make sure you do not get caught! 53. When a teacher asks you a question... Reply "ERM, COMPUTER SAYS NOOO!!" 54. When the teacher makes a statement, stand boldly and shout "I OBJECT!!" 55. REPEAT the last word the teacher says but say it much louder! 56. While the teachers back is turned, everyone swaps seats! 57. If you are sure you haven't passed the test, write your phone number at the end with a heart! 58. When you hear a Police car siren from outside, run around screaming in the classroom shouting "Oh no, they're here. Oh my goodness. What do I do? Miss/Sir you have to help me! Oh goodness. They must have found the body! HELP!" 59. When it's your turn to answer a question... Shout "NEXT!"

Note to self x100:

1. Do not introduce self as roleplaying character in public.

2. Do not talk to fictional characters in public.

3. Do not answer fictional characters in public.

4. Do not talk to inanimate objects in public.

5. Do not go out in public.

6. Disregard above note. Perform numbers 1 to 4.

7. Note expressions.

8. Don't die alone. Take many people with you.

9. Floor is slippery when wet.

10. Lake is slippery when dry.

11. Only talk to strangers you know.

12. Strangers you don't know are spies... Kill them all.

13. For legal purposes be sure to delete above note.

14. Tell people about the spies that are trying to kill you.

15. Kill them for security purposes.

16. Crying does not solve anything. Try violent mood swings.

17. Make a scene whenever humanly possible.

18. The men in white coats are not your friends.

19. Ask them for a room with lots of sharp, pointy objects.

20. When that doesn't work, ask for a designer jacket.

21. Chicken soup, although good for colds, is not the best cure for drowning.

22. Flammable and inflammable mean the same thing.

23. Unlike fine wine, milk does not get better with age.

24. Always remember, um... um... ****.

25. Train army of flying monkeys.

26. Goldfish don't like milk.

27. Do not maim people. If you already have, kill them to avoid lawsuits.

28. Find out who invented the word &quotianist".

29. People are staring at you.

30. So act insane.

31. People are weird, but not as weird as me.

32. Do not taunt animals at zoo. They have feelings... And teeth.

33. Little people are aggressive. Stay away from little people.

34. Going through other people's stuff is a bonding experiance. Do this as much as possible.

35. You'll sometimes notice shadows late at night. Don't worry. It's only me... Bonding.

36. Never pet a burning dog.

37. Never make eye contact with a naked man. Especially if you are wearing a parka.

38. Naked men dig parkas.

39. Beware the naked man who offers you his parka.

40. You know what would look good on you?

41. Immolated cockroaches.

42. Don't worry. It's only a harmless pimento bug.

43. The size of Danny DeVito.

44. Making an amusing facial expression. Like this.

45. Numbers are evil. Count in clovers.

46. Stalking is fun. Do it more.

47. Make a large sign saying, "Look at me, I'm a gumnut tree!"

48. No matter what anyone says, there is a way to get to your fantasy world.

49. That way is rum.

50. Constipated people don't give a ****.

52. You cannot kill the snow.

53. The snow can kill you.

54. Grass can also kill you.

55. The leprechaun on the cereal box said I can't get his lucky charms...

56. Catch and castrate leprechaun.

57. HE is real... No matter what the men in white coats say.

58. Staple paper in the middle of the page.

59. In case of blank looks, laugh maniacally.

60. You are not haxxor l337 but you are an uberhacker.

61. Pretend to be so around teh n00bs.

62. Do not go out with voice #7. He is a sadistic, soul sucking demon.

64. Ask Senior Diablo for a bigger pitchfork.

65. Remember to kill HIM...

66. Tell the small children in Toys 'R' Us that the dolls have an insatiable thirst for blood.

67. Note reactions. Avoid parents.

68. act like a lizard note reations ps there is no 63

69. Scream, the doctors don't like it, they'll give you a shot of something nice.

70. Hide the bodies, otherwise peole ask embarressing questions.

71. Eat the evidence.

72. But not if it's broken glass.

73. When in the presence of someone much wiser than you, point in a random direction and yell, "Look, a distraction!" Then run.

74. Do not tell children that Santa is fat because he eats kids.

75. Disregard last note.

76. Note reactions.

77. On average, 100 people choke to death on ball point pens every year.

78. Stock up on ball point pens.

79. Learn to fly. Tell no one.

80. The secret to flying is throwing yourself at the ground and missing.

81. Do not stick fingers into blender.

82. Blender... Bad... Ouch.

83. Blood loss is bad.

84. Find way to re-attatch fingers.

85. Scream as much as humanly possible at 2AM.

86. Answer every question with a question.

87. Ask people what gender they are.

88. Note reactions.

89. Refer to people as "mortal".

90. The Seagull From Hell is not out to get me.

91. Kill all enemies in most disturbing way possible.

92. Start by drowning them in fire ants.

93. Find the creators of pop-up messages.

94. Kill them.

95. Brutally.

96. Teachers like finding notes on world domination.

97. disregard #96

99 remember there is no 98

100. Investigate this whole "critical mass" thing when the klaxon dies down...

Copy and Paste this to your profile if you laughed at at least one of those. I know you did. =3

101 FUN THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART

1. Take shopping carts for the express purpose of filling them and stranding them at strategic locations.

2. Ride those little electronic cars at the front of the store.

3. Set all the alarm clocks to go off at ten minute intervals throughout the day.

4. Start playing Calvinball; see how many people you can get to join in.

5. Contaminate the entire auto department by sampling all the spray air fresheners.

6. Challenge other customers to duels with tubes of gift wrap.

7. Leave cryptic messages on the typewriters.

8. Re-dress the mannequins as you see fit.

9. When there are people behind you, walk REALLY SLOW, especially thin narrow aisles.

10. Walk up to an employee and tell him in an official tone, “I think we’ve got a Code 3 in Housewares,†and see what happens.

11. Tune all the radios to a polka station; then turn them all off and turn the volumes to “10″.

12. Play with the automatic doors.

13. Walk up to complete strangers and say, “Hi! I haven’t seen you in so long!…†etc. See if they play along to avoid embarrassment.

14. While walking through the clothing department, ask yourself loud enough for all to hear, “Who BUYS this junk, anyway?â€

15. Repeat Number 14 in the jewelry department.

16. Ride a display bicycle through the store; claim you’re taking it for a “test drive.â€

17. Follow people through the aisles, always staying about five feet away. Continue to do this until they leave the department.

18. Play soccer with a group of friends, using the entire store as your playing field.

19. As the cashier runs your purchases over the scanner, look mesmerized and say, “Wow. Magic!â€

20. Put M&M’s on layaway.

21. Move “Caution: Wet Floor†signs to carpeted areas.

22. Set up a tent in the camping department; tell others you’ll only invite them in if they bring pillows from Bed and Bath.

23. Test the fishing rods and see what you can “catch†from the other aisles.

24. Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon.

25. Drape a blanket around your shoulders and run around saying,â€â€¦I’m Batman. Come, Robin, to the Batcave!â€

26. TP as much of the store as possible.

27. Randomly throw things over into neighboring aisles.

28. Play with the calculators so that they all spell “hello†upside down.

29. When someone asks if you need help, begin to cry and ask, “Why won’t you people just leave me alone?â€

30. Make up nonsense products and ask newly hired employees if there are any in stock, i.e., “Do you have any Shnerples here?â€

31. Take up an entire aisle in Toys by setting up a full scale battlefield with G.I. Joes vs. the X-Men.

32. Take bets on the battle described above.

33. Hold indoor shopping cart races.

34. Dart around suspiciously while humming the theme from “Mission: Impossible.â€

35. Run up to an employee (preferably a male) while squeezing your legs together and practically yell at him †I need some tampons!!â€

36. Try on bras in the sewing/fabric department.

37. Try on bras over top of your clothes.

38. Attempt to fit into very large gym bags.

39. Attempt to fit others into very large gym bags.

40. dress as an alien say futile human take me to your leader note reatoins

41. Set up a “Valet Parking†sign in front of the store.

42. Two words: “Marco Polo.â€

43. Leave Cheerios in Lawn and Garden, pillows in the pet food aisle, etc.

44. “Re-alphabetize†the CD’s in Electronics.

45. Make a trail of lime juice on the ground, leading to the restrooms

46. When someone steps away from their cart to look at something, quickly make off with it without saying a word.

47. Relax in the patio furniture and open the patio ummbrella until you get kicked out.

48. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, assume the fetal position and scream, “No, no! It’s those voices again!â€

49. Pay off layaways fifty cents at a time.

50. Drag a lounge chair on display over to the magazines and relax. If the store has a food court, buy a soft drink; explain that you don’t get out much, and ask if they can put a little umbrella in it.

51. While walking around the store, sing in your loudest voice possible “sex and candyâ€

52. Try putting different pairs of women’s panties on your head and walk around the store casually.

53. Leave small sacrifices or gifts in the hands of the mannequins.

54. Nonchalantly “test†the brushes and combs in Cosmetics.

55. When two or three people are walking ahead of you, run between them, yelling, “Red Rover!â€

56. Look right into the security camera, and use it as a mirror while you pick your nose.

57. Set up another battlefield with G.I. Joes vs. G.I. Janes. (Red lipstick might give an interesting effect!!!)

58. While handling guns in the hunting department, suddenly ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are. Act as spastic as possible.

59. While no one’s watching quickly switch the men’s and women’s signs on the doors of the rest room.

60. Fill your cart with boxes of condoms, and watch everyone’s jaws drop when you attempt to buy them.

61. In the auto department, practice your “Madonna†look with various funnels.

62. Hide in the clothing racks and when people browse through, say things like “the fat man walks alone,†and scare them into believing that the clothes are talking to them

63. While walking around alone, pretend someone is with you and get into a very serious conversation. Ex: The person is breaking up with you and you begin crying “How could you do this to me? I thought you loved me! I knew there was another guy, but I thought I had won. You kissed ME darling.†Then act as though you are being beaten and fall onto the ground screaming and having convulsions.

64. Go to an empty checkout stand and try to check people out.

65. Get a stuffed animal and go to the front of the store and begin stroking it lovingly, saying “Good girl, good bessie.â€

66. Go over to the shoe department and try on every pair of shoes, not putiing one pair back. Take the paper from the boxes and throw it in various aisles.

67. Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon.

68. In the makeup department, spray yourself with every perfume there is, then walk up to a girl who is with another boy and start flirting with him in that annoying, ditsy way. “hi!!!! (giggle) What’s your sign?(giggle).†When the girl shows no interest, start hitting on the boy the exact same way. “hi!!!! (giggle) What’s your sign?(giggle).â€

69. Get boxes of Condoms and randomly put them in peoples carts when they don’t realize it.

70. Walk around the perfume department with a bottle of super strong perfume and spray people as they walk by. Lean in and sniff them then jump back and wave your hand in front of your nose and saying “Oh god, your over powering the perfume!!â€

71. Hit on the elderly.

72. Hit on 5 year olds.

73. In the food aisle, pretend like there’s a little bug, slowly move your head to the right, then swing your head to the left as if your trying to follow it. Slowly lower your head to the ground, then start spinning around in circles stomping like crazy. Then finally yell out “Yes!!! I got it!!! Wow, that was the biggest Cockrouch I’ve ever seen, i think it was pregnant!!! Hey look, there’s another one!!!†Then Repeat.

74. Repeat 73 with a can of bug spray.

75. Crawl around on the ground and pretend that your a cat. Meow when people walk by, rub up against their legs, etc.

76. Ride around on those electric cars and pretend that your a prissy English Man. Say things like “Cheerio, good man.†to people who walk by. And don’t forget to have perfect posture.

77. Start grunting like Beavis and Butthead while chasing your friends up and down aisles trying to run over them with those electric cars. Make sure to tell your friends to act like they don’t know you.

78. Spend all your money riding on those little rides for toddlers. Fit the character; if your on a hoarse, then pretend that your a cowboy, etc.. And If a little kid comes over wanting to use it, start barking at them until they run away crying.

79. Have silly string fights with a friend. Hide behind customers and “accidentally†hit the people instead of your friend.

80. Excesively use anything thing that says “Try Meâ€.

81. Start pocketing any and all free samples.

82. Draw mustaches on all the pictures and mannequins.

82. Walk up to the customer service and when they say “Hello, how may I help you?†say “Yes, I’ll have a Quarter Pounder with cheese, one strawberry shake, a large order of french fries and a diet coke.†And when they start to talk, say “Oh, to goâ€. Then when they say that they can’t give it to you say “Oh, This is because your gay isn’t it? I’d expect this from Caldors, but not Walmart. People who are gay are just like so rude you know. You disgust me†Then walk away mumbling to yourself.

83. Start to madly scratch yourself and walk up to people asking where the rash cream is because your family and all your friends seem to have a rash too.

84. When your alone, have loud conversations with your “multiple personalitiesâ€. Have an English man, a Southern person, someone from New York, a Grandpa and a 5 year old boy all at the same time. You have to use accents. They should sound like this: “Great idea good fellow, we shall have a jolly good time.(English)†“Look, oall I wanna do, is wok ta Stawbucks and git a cawfee(New York)†Etc.

85. Start “dancing†like mad. Basically, just wail your arms and legs around like your having some kind of massive seizure.

86. Try on crazy costumes and walk casually through the store.

87. Stick your arm in your jacket and suspiciously start to leave the store. Get really tense and start to lean over as your walking through the doors As if your suspecting the alarms to go off. Then when it doesn’t go off, let out a big sigh. Then quickly look around you to see who’s watching and run away as fast as your can.

88. Balance EVERYTHING you see on the tips of your finger, your nose, your forehead, and the top of your head while singing the circus song.

89. Put jockstraps in the lingerie department

90. Put lingerie in the men’s department.

91. Put super sexy lingerie in old men’s carts when they turn around.

92. When your alone, start screaming help and yelling that someone is trying to **** you. Then when everyone runs over, start crying and saying “All I ever wanted was a little attention†Then run away crying.

93. Spend hours staring at a little blinking light. After a while, start saying blink everytime it blinks. Don’t look away, just stay mesmerized.

94. Walk up to a lady and calmly say “Help me. The voices in my head are telling me to do naughty things.†Then clap your hands over your ears, fly your head around and start screaming “NO!!! I DON’T WANT TO HURT THE NICE LADY NO NO NO NO!!!!†Then suddenly stop, look her straight in the eyes, and Calmly say “I…will start…a fire…†The pull out a zippo and start laughing hysterically in an evil way. But don’t light the zippo, just hold it closed.

95. Light a match under a spinkler.

96. Walk up to someone and say “Oh, so your back for more. I warned you never to come back here. Wait here while i go get my shot gunâ€. Then walk away.

97. Walk up to a girl and say “Oh my god, is it you? Oh my god it is!!! I haven’t seen you in so long!!!!†Then kiss her. Then slap and her say “Why didn’t you ever call me??†Then walk away.

98. Stand next to a maniquin and pretend that your a mannequin. Try to hold the same position for as long as possible. Then finally as someone is walking by, check your watch and say. “Finally, my shift is done. I really don’t get paid enough to do thisâ€

99. Start singing oldies songs in to megaphone.

100. Act like your about to cry and ask people “Have you seen my mommy?â€

101. Steal a Walmart shirt. The possibilities are endless.

If you like this, post it in your profile.

IF YOU ARE ABOUT TO DIE OF LAUGHTER PLEASE WAIT HERE UNTIL YOU HAVE CALMED DOWN! THANK YOU! PLEASE PROCEED WITH DYING NOW!

What to Do During an Exam

1. Get a copy of the exam, run out screaming "Andre, Andre, I've got the secret documents!!"

2. Talk the entire way through the exam. Read questions aloud, debate your answers with yourself out loud. If asked to stop, yell out, "I'm SOOO sure that you can hear me thinking." Then start talking about what a jerk the instructor is.

3. Bring a Game Boy. Play with the volume at max level.

4. On the answer sheet find a new, interesting way to refuse to answer every question. For example: I refuse to answer this question on the grounds that it conflicts with my religious beliefs. Be creative.

5. Run into the exam room looking about frantically. Breathe a sigh of relief. Go to the instructor, say "They've found me, I have to leave the country" and run off.

6. 15 min. into the exam, stand up, rip up all the papers into very small pieces, throw them into the air and yell out "Merry Christmas." If you're really daring, ask for another copy of the exam. Say you lost the first one. Repeat this process every 15 min.

7. Come into the exam wearing slippers, a bathrobe, a towel on your head, and nothing else.

8. Come down with a BAD case of Tourette's Syndrome during the exam. Be as vulgar as possible.

9. Bring things to throw at the instructor when s/he's not looking. Blame it on the person nearest to you.

10. As soon as the instructor hands you the exam, eat it.

11. Every 5 min. stand up, collect all your things, move to another seat, continue with the exam.

12. Turn in the exam approx. 30 min. into it. As you walk out, start commenting on how easy it was.

13. Get the exam. 20 min into it, throw your papers down violently, scream out "Screw this!" and walk out triumphantly.

14. Arrange a protest before the exam starts (ie. Threaten the instructor that whether or not everyone's done, they are all leaving after one hour to go ice skating.)

15. Show up completely insane (completely insane means at some point during the exam, you should start crying for mommy).

16. Comment on how sexy the instructor is looking that day.

17. Come to the exam wearing a black cloak. After about 30 min, put on a white mask and start yelling "I'm here, the phantom of the opera" until they drag you away.

18. If the exam is math/sciences related, make up the longest proofs you could possible think of. Get pi and imaginary numbers into most equations. If it is a written exam, relate everything to your own life story.

19. Try to get people in the room to do a wave.

20. Bring some large, cumbersome, ugly idol. Put it right next to you. Pray to it often. Consider a small sacrifice. (I would never do that.)

21. During the exam, take apart everything around you. Desks, chairs, anything you can reach.

22. Puke into your exam booklet. Hand it in. Leave.

23. Take 6 packages of rice cakes to the exam. Stuff at least 2 rice cakes into your mouth at once. Chew, then cough. Repeat if necessary.

24. Act spazzy

25. Walk in, get the exam, sit down. About 5 min into it, loudly say to the instructor, "I don't understand ANY of this. I've been to every lecture all semester long! What's the deal? And who the heck are you? Where's the regular guy?"

26. Do the entire exam in another language. If you don't know one, make one up!

27. Bring a black marker. Return the exam with all questions and answers completely blacked out.

28. Every now and then, clap twice rapidly. If the instructor asks why, tell him/her in a very derogatory tone, "the light bulb that goes on above my head when I get an idea is hooked up to a clapper. DUH!"

29. From the moment the exam begins, hum the theme to Jeopardy. Ignore the instructor's requests for you to stop. When they finally get you to leave one way or another, begin whistling the theme to the Bridge on the River Kai.

30. After you get the exam, call the instructor over, point to any question, ask for the answer. Try to work it out of him/her.

31. In the middle of the test, have a friend rush into the classroom, tag your hand, and resume taking your test for you. When the teacher asks what's going on, calmly explain the rules of Tag Team Testing to him/her.

32. Bring cheat sheets FOR ANOTHER CLASS (make sure this is obvious... like history notes for a calculus exam... otherwise you're not just failing, you're getting kicked out too) and staple them to the exam, with the comment "Please use the attached notes for references as you see fit."

33. Stand up after about 15 minutes, and say loudly, "Okay, let's double-check our answers! Number one, A. Number two, C. Number three, E..."

34. Fake an heart attack. When interrupted, apologize, and explain that question #_ moved you, deeply.

35. Wear a superman outfit under your normal clothes. 30 minutes into the exam, jump up and answer your phone, shouting "What? I'm on my way!!". rip off your outer clothes and run out of the room. Strike a pose first for added effect.

36. Tailgate outside the classroom before the exam.

37. If your answers are on a scan tron sheet, fill it out in pen.

38. Bring a giant cockroach into the room and release it on a girly-girl nearby.

39. Complete the exam with everything you write being backwards at a 90 degree angle.

40. Bring one pencil with a very sharp point. Break the point off your pencil. Sharpen the pencil. Repeat this process for one hour.

41. Make Strange noises... get people to stare... look at the person next to you as if he/she did it.

42. Dress like the professor.

43. Cross-Dress.

44. Use Invisible Ink to answer the whole exam.

45. Order catering. The catering company should come in about halfway through the test, and should include at least three waiters, eight carts of food, and five candelabras.

P.S. don't actually do this during a test, it would be hilarious, but you do have a permanent record ( if your still in school, that is).

TO ANNOY YOUR PARENTS!

1. Follow them around the house everywhere. 2. Moo when they say your name. 3. Pretend to have amnesia. 4. Say everything backwards. 5. Run into walls. 6. Say that wearing clothes is against your religion. 7. Go into their room at 4 in the morning and say "Good Morning Sunshine!" 8. Snort loudly when you laugh and then laugh harder. 9. Say all of the words in a film. 10. Pluck someone's hair out and yell "DNA!" 11. Wear a sticker that says "I'm retarded!" 12. Talk to a pen. 13. Have 20 imaginary friends that you talk to ALL the time. 14. Try and climb the wall. 15. In public yell "NO MUM I WILL NOT KISS YOU!" 16. Put pegs on your nose and eyes. 17. Switch the light button on and off for awhile. Then say "Oh...I get it!" 18. Eat your hair. 19. When you shower or bath yell "I'm drowning!" 20. At everything they say yell "LIAR!" 21. Pretend to be a phone. 22. Try to swim in the floor. 23. Tap on their door all night.If you wish you were a Clan cat, copy this to your profile and add your name to the list: Troublestripe, Loyalflame, Firestar's Gal, Amberstar-Leader of SkyClan, Sparklingpool, Wolfgrowl warriorcats122I am a cat demon. Well, part of one. I know I'm not a werewolf or a werecat. I yowl, not howl. I shriek, I don't scream. I've filed my nails to a really sharp point. -polishes nails on shirt- I have fangs! I believe in StarClan. If you're part of a cat demon, know it, and are proud of it, copy and paste this in your profile and add your name: Steeltalon, warriorfreak, Snowfur, Firestar's Gal, Amberstar-Leader of SkyClan, Sparklingpool, Natureboy3, Wolfgrowl warriorcats122

22 Things to do in School

1. When the teacher opens a cabinet scream, "Don't open that! That's were I hide the bodies!" (Any class)

2. If your learning about fractions ask if you get a fourth of a cookie and your brother gets a fourth what happened to the other half minus a few crumbs. (Math class)

3. When you learn about adding fractions ask if ½ + ½ = 1 whole, are you talking about doughnuts. (Math class)

4. When it's time for a test look at the student next to you and say, "The voices in my head say that I'll do better then you because you didn't study last night." When they look at you, say, "That's what I looked like when they told me what you did do last night." (Any class)

5. Make a gagging noise in the middle of class. (Any class)

6. Ask about how to do dissections. When your teacher explains say, "So that's what went wrong. No wonder the poor soul ended up that way." (Science class)

7. While looking under a microscope announce that there are little green people on there. If people come over to look say that they ran off. (Science class)

8. While looking under a microscope yell that it looks like your teacher. (Science class)

9. Sit there and look bored. When the techer calls on you to answer a question say your sorry you didn't hear it you were busy thinking about is the square root of 16 added to 54 minus 300 times 89 equal to -26642 or -26641. You're not sure. (Math class)

10. Tell your teacher that you want to speak English goodly. (C.A. class)

11. In the bathroom, if there's graffiti, announce, "Yes, we know you were here. The fact that you wrote that tells us this was so."

12. In the locker rooms or the bathrooms sing.

13. When learning algebra say this makes C.A. harder.

14. When there's a pop quiz yell, "POP!" and jump out of your seat then ask if you passed.

15. If your health teacher's absent say that you think they're sick.

16. If you were absent for a day when people ask why say that you had to move the bodies before the police found them.

17. If you're absent for a few days if people ask why say, "I had a bubonic plague relapse. I'm not sure I'm completely cured I was still weak after last time." and cough.

18. If another student asks you what the answer for a question is say, "How would I know? I'm only in this grade because no one would keep me longer than they had to!"

19. If you lose your homework tell your teacher that it's because the voices in your head won't remind you where you left it.

20. When your friends says something stupid ask what have they been smoking.

21. Sneak in to the teacher's workroom and switch the coffee with decaf. Repeat for about a week then switch it to Expresso.

22. Walk into ecology singing the duck song.

OBITUARY FOR THE LATE MR. COMMON SENSE

Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend, Common Sense, who has been with us for many years. No one knows for sure how old he was, since his birth records were long ago lost in bureaucratic red tape.

He will be remembered as having cultivated such valuable lessons as: Knowing when to come in out of the rain; why the early bird gets the worm; Life isn't always fair; and Maybe it was my fault.

Common Sense lived by simple, sound financial policies (don't spend more than you can earn) and reliable strategies (adults, not children, are in charge). His health began to deteriorate rapidly when well-intentioned but overbearing regulations were set in place. Reports of a 6 year-old boy charged with sexual harassment for kissing a classmate; teens suspended from school for using mouthwash after lunch; and a teacher fired for reprimanding an unruly student, only worsened his condition.

Common Sense lost ground when parents attacked teachers for doing the job that they themselves had failed to do in disciplining their unruly children. It declined even further when schools were required to get Parental consent to administer Calpol, sun lotion or a band-aid to a student; but could not inform parents when a student became pregnant and wanted to have an abortion.

Common Sense lost the will to live as the Ten Commandments became contraband; churches became businesses; and criminals received better treatment than their victims.

Common Sense took a beating when you couldn't defend yourself from a burglar in your own home and the burglar could sue you for assault.

Common Sense finally gave up the will to live, after a woman failed to realize that a steaming cup of coffee was hot. She spilled a little in her lap, and was promptly awarded a huge settlement.

Common Sense was preceded in death by his parents, Truth and Trust; his wife, Discretion; his daughter, Responsibility; and his son, Reason.

He is survived by his 3 stepbrothers; I Know My Rights, Someone Else Is To Blame, and I'm A Victim. Not many attended his funeral because so few realized he was gone. If you still remember him, pass this on. If not, join the majority and do nothing.

WARNING! whatever you do Don't Click this - Don't click here! - Too late! You clicked it!

WARNING- stop throwing your cigarette butts on the carpet! Seriously, the cockroaches are getting cancer!

WARNING- lost kids will be sold to the circus

Warning - Please look under your vehicles for penguins.

Warning - Beware of dog. Cat is not trustworthy either.

16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART

1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.

2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.

3. Make a trail of root beer on the floor leading to the rest rooms.

4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.

5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.

6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.

7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.

8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"

9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.

10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.

11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.

12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.

13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"

14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!"

15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!

16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "Pikachu, I choose you!"

Repost this if you laughed... Or are planning to do any of these things Mummy...Johnny brought a gun to school He told his friends that it was cool And when he pulled the trigger back It shot with a great crack Mummy I was a good girl I did what I was told I went to school, I got straight A's, I even got the gold But mummy when I went to school that day, I never said goodbye I'm sorry mummy I had to go, but mommy please don't cry When Johnny shot the gun he hit me and another And all because he got the gun from his older brother Mummy please tell daddy that I love him very much And please tell Chris, my boyfriend, that it wasn't just a crush And tell my little sister that she is the only one now And tell my dear sweet grandmother that I'll be waiting for her now And tell my wonderful friends that they were always the best Mummy I'm not the first I'm no better than the rest Mummy tell my teachers I won't show up for class And never to forget this and please don't let this pass Mummy why'd it have to be me no one deserves this Mummy warn the others, mummy I left without a kiss And mummy tell the doctors I know they really did try I think I even saw a doctor trying not to cry Mummy I'm slowly dying with a bullet in my chest But mummy please remember I'm in heaven with the rest Mummy I ran as fast as I could when I heard that crack Mummy listen to me if you would I wanted to go to college I wanted to try things that were new I guess I'm not going with daddy On that trip to the new zoo I wanted to get married I wanted to have a kid I wanted to be an actress Mummy I wanted to live But mummy I must go now The time is getting late Mummy tell my Chris I'm sorry but I had to cancel the date I love you mummy I always have I know you know it's true Mummy all I wanted to say is "mummy I love you" In memory of the Colombine students that were lost

20 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity

1. At Lunch Time , Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.

2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.

3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.

4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label it " In".5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.

6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks , Write "For Smuggling Diamonds".

7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy".

8. Don't use any punctuation.

9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.

10. Order a Diet Water when ever you go out to eat, with a serious face.

11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go".12. Sing Along At The Opera.

13. Go To A Poetry Recital. And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?

14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.

15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In the Mood.

16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.

17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"

18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!"

19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."

20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity

Daizidawizard9000
Daizidawizard9000
1,609 posts
Nomad

You're banned for SPAM, SPAM, SPAMMING!

warriorcats123
warriorcats123
694 posts
Nomad

daiz is banned for not loving fanficon.com

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

You're banned because this will be one of the longest pages in the entire game.

Daizidawizard9000
Daizidawizard9000
1,609 posts
Nomad

EmperorPalpatine is banned for being a gold Lord.

Jazmoon
Jazmoon
561 posts
Peasant

Your banned because i have posted twice, on this thread and haven't been banned for ether

Daizidawizard9000
Daizidawizard9000
1,609 posts
Nomad

You're banned because NOW you're banned.

warriorcats123
warriorcats123
694 posts
Nomad

jazmoon is banned because im back

emochick324
emochick324
3,042 posts
Nomad

well your'e banned for failing massiveliy

Jazmoon
Jazmoon
561 posts
Peasant

Your banned for getting a new armatar XP

emochick324
emochick324
3,042 posts
Nomad

You're banned for noticing and apperently not liking the flaming stalion

Daizidawizard9000
Daizidawizard9000
1,609 posts
Nomad

Emochick324 is banned for making my character sheet for The Everlasting RP. Thank you Emochick!

Showing 29191-29205 of 57599