5,063 posts
Justiciar

I would rather prefer Call of Duty!

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Battlefront

Who knows, maybe someday I'll figure out how to fly an X-Wing without immediately crashing into the ground.

~~~Darth Caedus

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

They aren't particularly comparable in the way the gameplay works, and different entries in each series vary wildly in quality, and I also prefer Halo to both. However, if forced to pick one, I'd choose CoD, specifically CoD 4, which is the best of the series.

Anders123456
Anders123456
161 posts
Peasant

Battlefield. Has anyone else played the BF1942 or BFVietnam here?

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

I'm going to be really honest here, I've played games on both sides, from battlefield: Bad company 1 & 2 and Battlefield 3 and 4. Now on the call of duty side, the games I've played would be black ops, black ops 2, ghosts and throwing in advanced warfare. Battlefield is really gets me because one, it's more realistic and has a better physics engine. Two, in game vehicles and you can fly helicopters to jets. Everything is about team work in this game and is truly way more intense. (now this is mostly opinion, so calm down.)

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

@SirLegendary It went very much downhill for CoD after Modern Warfare. To be fair, that's because it has the best campaign and I mostly only care about single player. If I want a multiplayer shooter, there's only one I consider: Team Fortress 2.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

@09philj

Will you consider Overwatch?

~~~Darth Caedus

ReZisty
ReZisty
31 posts
Shepherd

I prefer call of duty, But the older call of duties more so than the newer ones.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

@Jacen96 Maybe. It's one of things that looks like it could be terrible or amazing.

thebestappgames
thebestappgames
9 posts
Nomad

My favourite is Call of the duty games because of storyline, difficulty level and of course graphics. I never liked battlefield don't know the reason!My favourite in COD series would be COD MW 3

Showing 1-10 of 10