ForumsNews and FeedbackOn 75% Quest Complete: Pick your own armatar once

6 3531
Andelhofs
Andelhofs
743 posts
King

I really like that idea and hope AG consider it one day.

Andelhofs

• 6 Replies
SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

I like the award, but maybe not 75% because the quests always increase. Maybe something else.

Andelhofs
Andelhofs
743 posts
King

@SirLegendary , yes so that the amount of quest needed for it always increase as long as quest still adding..

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

My point is, it shouldn't be able be done twice. It should only done once, and awarded to users who reached something. Also, if you do the math, 75% of 100 is not equal to 75% of 200. So it should not be based on percentages because it wouldn't be equal for everyone, if that were to ever happen.

Andelhofs
Andelhofs
743 posts
King

@SirLegendary Aaah

I mean 75% of total quest (now 800+) and only once..

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

We're not considering custom Armatars at this time. But I do agree with you, there should be some sort of reward for gathering Quests. I wonder what else we could do?

Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

Rather than giving users the ability to choose their own armatars, there could be a set of armatars that are only available to people who have a certain percentage of available quests. There could even be sets for 25%, 50%, and 75% to encourage people to earn more quests without feeling overwhelmed in the beginning.

They would remain unlocked once you reached that amount of quests, even if you stopped questing and the number of quests increased.

Showing 1-6 of 6