ForumsGamesI need help finding a game!

2 1642
BrookeLaRai
BrookeLaRai
3 posts
Nomad

I believe this game is about a man who wishes to become king. The dying king requests the man to defeat the monsters roaming the kingdom. The man goes to do such. The maps are the monsters! The map is similar to a puzzle, and you must make it to the top of the beast to see the entire monster and to finish it off. This is all I remember of the game, and I've searched for it but have been unsuccessful finding it. Can anyone help me?

• 2 Replies
CrystalLuna
CrystalLuna
11 posts
Jester

I don't remember such a game that I have played yet, but in case you don't get any other responses, here might be an alternative:

Your post is new here as of today, so if you have played this game recently, or even in the last few months, you might be able to scour the History files on your browser (if you have not deleted them yet) back to the time frame when you played the game, and try to find a web page in those History files that looks like it is the one that you played the game on, then open up that or similar looking pages until you find it. Even if you don't find it per se, you might find another History page that you were on back then which linked you to this game in question. Hope this helps, and good luck! :-)

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

You're probably looking for Heir.

Showing 1-2 of 2