ForumsForum GamesAdventures of The Endless Dungeon

69 19709
Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

So I am going to DM a game, the dungeon is randomly generated and will be using 3.5e

For the basic information on 3.5e you can look it up here

We ill be using gestalt characters starting at level 1.

I need 4 players and you are welcome to use any material of 3.5e if you have any.

We will roll 5d6 for each stat you can use the best 3

Starting Gold for all is 100 gp
Max HP per HD

Skills:
Escape Artist/Tumble/Balance = Acrobatics
Jump/Climb/Swim =Athletics
Listen/Spot/Search = Perception
Gather Information is now part of Diplomacy
Forgery/Decipher Script/Speak Language =Linguistics
Hide/Open Lock/ Move Silently= Stealth
Handle Animal/Ride =Handle Animal

Use Rope has been removed

Charaters
Broken Bill
Vamir Silverwind
Zero Furrbone
Deron

Master Of Dungeons and Mad Wizard: Hectichermit
:P

• 69 Replies
Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

Most range weapons require 2 hands to shoot and at least one to reload. Also you will be fighting in a dungeon where the rooms are pretty small, you can move across most in 1 or 2 rounds of combat.

Gogotank
Gogotank
3,165 posts
Lord

I would think a paladin/cleric would be more effective, but if you want to be a ranger, we have a ranger and a rogue we could use a divine caster and a paladin/cleric would be pretty good.

Ok then, I'll play as a paladin/cleric, they're my two favorite classes anyway. About the character sheet, can you make one please? I have the dice rolls on the front page I think.

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

I am working on your Paladin/cleric

If you would like a different weapon tell me, we already have a sword and board fighter I figure we need someone with a great sword ;D

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

When I finish @Gogotank sheet I'll let you guys Role Play in the first room until Darkfire is finished :P

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

Alright here we go, Plot!

Chapter 0: Trapped by a Mad Wizard
==================================================

Along a certain path at night people disappear between the hours when the moon is full and the hour late. Poor souls said to be captured by an evil spirit of a long dead wizard.

You wake with 3 other people in a dry room made of carved stone, in the center is a smoldering fire pit and the area around being shown in the low light there are other things in the room but you cannot make them out in the darkness.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you do?

Sidenote: If you have lowlight vision or dark vision you see the room fine

weirdlike
weirdlike
1,299 posts
Prince

BrokenBill looks around the room and realizes that he is equipped with a lamp and plenty of oil, even though he has lowlight vision. Seriously questioning his own packing skills, he reaches into his backpack and pulls out a fine bottle of wine. BrokenBill then proceeds to drink the bottle and examine the things in the room.

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

======================================================
Broken Bil sees a weapon rack with some rusty corroded weapons, an ancient forge covered in cob webs and a small urn sitting on the ground. The room is 15 by 20 feet with two doors on one side and another on the opposite
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Make a Fortitude saving roll to not become drunk weirdlike, a 1d20+fort mod

weirdlike
weirdlike
1,299 posts
Prince

BrokenBill leans on the urn and waits for

1d20=10

drunkenness to kick in

EDIT: 15

DICE RESULTS
10 = 1d20
Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

BrokenBill is fine, hardy from years of being deep in the bottle and sees nothing in the urn but some old rusty nails

xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

( i do have darkvision, right? )

weirdlike
weirdlike
1,299 posts
Prince

BrokenBill grabs the rusty nails and puts them and the empty wine bottle into a sack and opens the center door

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

Yes Xerox you have darkvision up to 60 feet

=======================
Broken bill opens the door and sees to the right it stretches into complete darkness and to the left ends a wall that ends in a corner

He can see another door about 5 feet from him on the right across the hall
-----------------------------------

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

(I know you're in the middle of RP but I'm not exactly sure what to put for my Class features along with bonus feats)

weirdlike
weirdlike
1,299 posts
Prince

BrokenBIll decides that he is slightly afraid of spiders in the dark :O eek* and uses his Flint and Steel to light his lamp. Once lit he proceeds to open the door down the hall.

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

The door is stuck, years of muck and grime have cemented it down
---------------------------------
Str Check to open
DC 15

DC is Difficulty Class btw you have to get equal to or greater to beat

Showing 31-45 of 69