1,148 posts
Farmer

It's time.
-------------------------------------
Spread the word.
AG has supported us.
It's time to support back.

SPREAD THE WORD.

Copy + Paste this forum wherever you like on the internet.
-------------------------------------
OTHERWISE
get people who quit Armor Games due to the "lack of good games", get them and SPREAD THE WORD.

Side note(s):
I suspect lots of hate. I have seen something popular going around which is "#OperationDestroyAG." Just do NOT let them win. If you have an hate comment, feel free to post it.

• 8 Replies
Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

It's time.

Oh this is gonna be good.

Spread the word.
AG has supported us.
It's time to support back.

SPREAD THE WORD.

Yeah... how about no?

OTHERWISE
get people who quit Armor Games due to the "lack of good games", get them and SPREAD THE WORD

It's exactly why that people like those aren't affected by the "AG has supported us" and why kongregate has such a huge player base.

Side note(s):
I suspect lots of hate. I have seen something popular going around which is "#OperationDestroyAG." Just do NOT let them win. If you have an hate comment, feel free to post it.

Not really hate, I just don't feel like spamming everywhere.

kthnxbai

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Spam.

get people who quit Armor Games due to the "lack of good games"

That's not why they leave.

I have seen something popular going around which is "#OperationDestroyAG."

You know nothing of that. That is something infinitely more complex then you know.

Here is an interesting read...

http://armor-games-official.wikia.com/wiki/Armor_Games_Community_Activity_Initiative

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

#OperationDestroyAG

LOL wut where have u seen this

And yeah no I'm not going to go spam around this forum on my social media the for the suggestion tho

Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

I have seen something popular going around which is "#OperationDestroyAG."

I searched #OperationDestroyAG in Google and this thread was the only result. Where have you seen this going around? Disqus comments do show up in search results if you search something specific enough.

xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

Did someone say WAR?

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

1 This looks like a chain-letter gimmick, only without the motivating promises.
2 If an anti-AG campaign exists, it's publicly advertising the fact that AG is good enough to be worth the campaigners' attention.
3 Pro-AG adspam would only irritate people, turning them away from AG.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I can't help but think that you're just trying to grab attention by creating this false and misleading thread. There are no results of such campaign and you didn't even pretend to make any sort of effort to prove that such campaign exists other than saying that one exists. So yeah, I call bull on this entire thing.

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

@riku_ullman - Just to be clear - Armor Games does not condone this sort of activity. While we appreciate the enthusiasm, spamming adverts for AG on other sites isn't appropriate or in any way condoned by AG staff.

Showing 1-8 of 8