ForumsGamesLeague of Legends AG tournament Interest Check

7 2044
SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

- Looking for players

- NA server required, anyone can use that server now apparently. Or we can agree on another server.

- Cash prize via Paypal. I'll be sponsoring that myself.

Please post below if you are interested. If I can get enough players to join in, this will push through. If not enough are interested, then this will disappear into oblivion.

• 7 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Dota 2 pls

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Dota 2 sounds good as well, I was just thinking since LoL was considered the most popular MOBA game at the moment around the world.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

From what I've gathered...dota is more popular on AG

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

What is LoL I'm a dota man =)

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Would a full team be required for said the tournament? How will things be set up for Killersup to get that glorious cash money.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

From what I've gathered...dota is more popular on AG

Hmm sounds fair coming from a long time user here. I guess I'll be on the lookout for that. If this thread gets enough feedback for dota instead, I don't see why not. Just thought LoL was more popular around the world, and seeing how AG is filled with many users from around the globe, I thought it would make more sense. Problem is, I don't know how to reach users outside of the forums without advertising in game comments :/

Would a full team be required for said the tournament? How will things be set up for Killersup to get that glorious cash money.

I was thinking of 3v3 in Twisted Treeline since I'm pretty sure if this does push through, there won't be enough players for a full 5v5 tournament. If we're lucky, at least 15 players will join in. Instead of having 3 teams with 5 players each, twisted treeline should make it 5 teams with 3 players each. So no, not a full five player team.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I'm not entirely sure..but at least among active users dota is more popular. But it's by a margin of like 1 or 2 people

Showing 1-7 of 7