ForumsArt, Music, and WritingLights, Camrea.... (Original Story)

3 4169
thebeast782
thebeast782
63 posts
Nomad

Part 1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Robert slowly slumped back against his armchair and sipped his whisky. Last night was a disaster. Another failed project at his production company.
“1.2 million down the drain.” He whispered to himself.
“ How... how do I repair..... How?” He spoke to no one. He stood up and threw his fine whisky at the wall.

The liquid thrashing at the wall, shooting downwards at the carpet. Glass crashing everywhere. The equivalent to a train-wreak... on the budget of $60.

The drink left a dark spotty mark on the wall. It would take days to wash it off. But Robert didn't have time. He rushed to his computer and opened Gmail.

To: Revolution Productions

Topic: One Last Time

Todd, I know we screwed up... But I have one last idea. If you would just listen to me. Give me 2 weeks and I will have a script. You will be bloody amazed.

To: RobertC@gmail.com

Topic: RE: One Last Time

Listen Robert, we had a blast, but Crack was a box office flop. We never made any money. ANY.
Right now, I am currently renting my home to two other people just to pay. I practically have no say in anything now. You had the chance to make a movie where we could make some money, instead it looked like it was made by Uwe Boll! $1,200,000 gone, lost forever. You dare try and step on a movie studio again and I will hang you!
TKG

Robert was lost.... who knew his ****y attitude 6 years ago would put a stake right through his job. His passion... is life.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Note, this is my first story on Armor Games and why i decided to write this story bit by bit so i can read your responses. Please, i don't mind if you find the story terrible i just want to hear your opinion. And know this: It's a story online, it won't be massive but will come in small parts.

• 3 Replies
Showing 136-135 of 3