ForumsArt, Music, and Writing[CYOA] Choose Your Own Adventure Plot 1: Zombie Horror Survival

3 6078
Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

This isn't a game...

So a couple of writing threads have spawned and I have a little experience running some contests and several of these expect some people to come up with ideas and writing about something with little to no guidelines. So I propose something a bit easier and better directed then a competition.

Choose Your Own Adventure

So this is a collaborative initiative for those who wish to write something on the forums but do not have any direction and are looking for some. The basic rules for this thread are

1. Write in the first person
2. The main character is the reader
3. Do not use proper nouns to describe the main character, keep them pronouns.
4. Keep nouns and descriptions of the character genderless
5. Stay on theme and try to be consistent in setting with previous submission and with the choices given by the previous writer
6. Submissions have a minimum of 250 words
7. At the end of each submission the writer must give the reader at least 2 options unless the author writes an end of path. we will only accept end of path submissions on the final week.
8. Do not submit a section of writing for your own choices.
9. Follow the normal rules for the Armor Games Forums

Themes will be decided on each month by popular vote, excluding this first one.

First theme of CYOA: Zombie Horror Survival

I will not participate right now in this but I will help moderate submissions. Have Fun.

Once the month is over I will compile submissions into a HTML file that will be formatted for readers. I will also write a credit page for those who submit anything.

• 3 Replies
Showing 136-135 of 3