ForumsGamesOld Game of the Week

31 23037
Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

With quest games being so popular, many of the older games that do not and will not ever have quests become forgotten my the majority of players.

Each week, I will find a game that has been on this site longer than I have, play it, post it here and give it a brief overview so others who are interested may play it and discuss it.

This week's game is:

http://cache.armorgames.com/files/thumbnails/magnetism-495.png
Magnetism

This game was added to Armor Games in 2007, but it is actually even older than that. The goal of the game is to get the metal ball into the cup, while avoiding different magnets and obstacles and using them to your advantage at the same time. There are four sets of 25 levels, two which are played with the mouse and two with the keyboard. Timing and accuracy are required to beat every level of this underrated physics puzzler.

• 31 Replies
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I preferred ControlCraft, but at least in this game the voice actors speak English fluently. Between waiting for missions to complete, waiting for enemies to attack during the checkpoints, and failing a mission with a high success rate after waiting patiently for the mission to end, conquering the world requires patience that I don't have.

I must have been more patient the first time I played it, which would've been more than 6 years ago.

Showing 31-31 of 31