ForumsThe TavernHow are you feeling right now? by SportShark

26 9877
SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

This is like the what did you learn today thread, but here you post how you currently feel and why. You must say why you feel how you do. No posts under seven words.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>><><><><><><><><><><><>

Right now feel a weird mix of anxiety and indecision because I can't decide whether or not to apply for this nice job before it gets taken or if I should wait and see if I can get this really nice job that might open up any time.

• 26 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Nowadays it's all more about the money, so the real question would be "can you afford to wait for a better job opening?"

Right now I feel mixed between sad and happy... sad that my vacation is over and that it wasn't an awesome one due to crappy weather and too much work during a period where I should have been able to relax; and happy that normal life routine is going to set in again with work, which brings money to the table again rather than spending only. See?! Money again!!

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

I am very happy for I am doing good in studies and other undisclosable aspects.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Relaxed, because it's Sunday and I have two podcasts and no homework.

kalkanadam
kalkanadam
797 posts
Peasant

Painfull. Decided I wanted to be healthier, started by going to the gym. haven't moved an inch from my chair for 3 days! The muscle sores are excruciating. Guess I forced myself too much. Gonna find a friend to carry me to the hospital.

....help....
Wait I dont have any friends....

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Mostly confused at why you put "by SportShark" in the title of the thread, and only a little confused at the stat homework I've gotta do. But it's not like putting "By SportShark" in the title of the thread is going to attract any more people do it. I feel like it might cause the opposite effect, actually.

Also stressed about finding scholarships and commonapp and a vague niggling fear that most of the people I talk to don't actually like me, but that's just everyday stuff, honestly.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

No posts under seven words.

I'm feeling pretty quasi-okay, you know? By Rip

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

I'm feeling pretty quasi-okay, you know? By Rip

best post on AG 2k15 i r8 it 8/8 m8

edjr3rd
edjr3rd
33 posts
Shepherd

I feel pretty good because today, I did my first youtube collab and it was a video game news and releases video with these guys called Infinite Idea Media.

-Link removed for being an off-site advertisement-

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I feel tired, because I am tired.

Please no dad jokes about that, k?

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Sad because R2 said no dad jokes..... by pickpocket

red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

I'm feeling kind of stressed because of everything going on in my life currently. It's not really interesting for me to talk about, just too many things happening at once. I'm also sort of depressed because I realized that most of the people I know from forum games left recently.

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

I am in a humorous mood right now because I am trolling a lesser known chat room meant for single Korean senior citizens and I am having a ball. By SportShark.

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

I am in a festive mood now - by akshobhya.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

I'm feeling vaguely stressed over this essay that's due tomorrow. by StormWalker

thesakew
thesakew
203 posts
Jester

A little bit drizzle of unknown forces.

Showing 1-15 of 26