ForumsQuestsLogical Element Quests

10 6811
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Seemed only Logical that one important Element was missing for this game... Quests!

Can you figure out these new Quests for Logical Element?

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/17826/media/icon/a6fa873007ef5358e8fbdb8abad5312c.png?v=1442437877
The Sandbox
Open The Sandbox Mode. Finish Level 12 To Unlock.
Hardness: Easy

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/17826/media/icon/bd958aca44e2a82df4448257ad271115.png?v=1442437787
Logical Master
Finish Level 30.
Hardness: Medium

• 10 Replies
Andelhofs
Andelhofs
743 posts
King

Lol

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

First unlocked after loading... had finished level 28 so i needed some minutes to figure out 29/30 to unlock the 2nd.

Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

The Sandbox did not activate when I opened Sandbox mode, which I had already unlocked, but it did activate directly after re-completing level 12. It did seem unusual that although I had previously completed the entire game, I had to complete levels 12 and 30 again for the quests to activate. This is one of my favorite recent games, and these levels do not take more than a minute to complete, so it required little effort to complete them over again, but it is strange that it would save all of my progress and still not activate the quests automatically upon entering the game.

I encourage everyone to play, create and post sandbox levels to challenge yourselves further in this game. Many of the sandbox levels users have made are significantly harder than all of the campaign levels.

Andelhofs
Andelhofs
743 posts
King

@Arm_Candy

this is what happing in background if you complete a level..

if level 12 ? YES GIVE HIM THE QUEST : NO, not 12
if level 30 ? YES GIVE HIM THE QUEST : NO, not 30

it is the most basic programming that exist.. and you find it strange ???

Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

I do find it strange, because it should have registered as YES instead of NO since I had already completed both levels before the quests were added, and all 30 levels were still unlocked when I opened the game. Not that I know anything about programming.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

The Sandbox did not activate when I opened Sandbox mode, which I had already unlocked, but it did activate directly after re-completing level 12.

This was also my experience with the quest, only I didn't even open sandbox mode and it unlocked after completing level 12.

Andelhofs
Andelhofs
743 posts
King

@arm_candy sorry for my post.. feel free to deleted it.. again my apologies to you

helpo1
helpo1
3,778 posts
King

2/2. Way too easy/quick. Finished the game once when it came out, so I only half-randomly clicked the inputs. Took me 8 minutes to finish the game this way.

antonhbp
antonhbp
14 posts
Duke

Someone got a walktrough?

helpo1
helpo1
3,778 posts
King

I thought there already was a one, but I was obviously wrong, so I made one @antonhbp.

Showing 1-10 of 10