analytics and serving ads.
Forums → Forum Games → Roll to 1000
How to Play:
The objective of this game is to roll dices until they sum up 1000 or more, when that happens, everyone wins
1) Every user has to roll four 20-sided dices in every post, then, the result of the dices is added to the count
user 1: 0) *rolls 4 dices and they sum 50*
user 2: 50) *rolls 4 dices and they sum 8*
user 3: 58) ...
2) The count goes back to zero whenever a post has 3 words or less, when a when the count reaches 1000 or more, when a roll "fails", when the wrong dice is used, when a 1 is rolled from the dices at least twice in the same post, or when a 1 is rolled once, then, in the next post another 1 is rolled.
User 1: 900) *rolls 4, 12, 19 and 1*
User 2: 936) *rolls 19, 20, 1 and 9*
User 3: *reset*
User 1: *rolls 1, 4, 1 and 13*
User 2: reset
This rule was changed in November 22nd, 2015; before whenever a 1 was roled there was a reset
Total wins: (4)...
Bold = Rolled to 1000
So, I'll roll first! MyFirstForumGame = 26
- 233 Replies
673. I guess I will give this a try.
DICE RESULTS: 5-19-3-1
4d20, don't fail us now with another 1! 4d20=53
812. This looks very interesting - and it seems a very good time to join! 4d20=31
[going intensifies] i sincerely apologize (again) for this caption 4d20=38
wow, the above post is the 200th post in this thread!
this must be the final roll PlzPlzPlzPlzPlzPlzPlzPlz = 41
ne: (1004) YAY! let's re-start again
| 55 *punches this thread back to the first page alongside a few more threads* 4d20=29
(84) YAY for revivals, let's hope that the Dice don't care about being punched 4d20=51
228. This is how we roll it, baby
You must be logged in to post a reply!