ForumsThe TavernThe almost-impossible-to-get-to thread!

13 5229
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

https://davisw.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/patt6.jpg
*static*
"-- it's the one with the - What? ... No, that one goes here."

"You sure that's right?"
*shuffle, click*

"Yes; see the light's on again. Okay:"

Hello and Welcome, whoever you are, to a meaningless thread in an unreachable section of a currently broken forum.

Wait a minute ... This just in: The forums are once again in working order, making this thread even more meaningless than it already was. A big thanks to Tasselfoot, and a series of other thanks(es) to whomever else was busy fixing it. Also, shame upon Lucy the hedgehog, without whose negligence and lack of coordination, we might not have lost Mr. Furs to cardiac arrest.

• 13 Replies
dorukayhan
dorukayhan
1,318 posts
Bard

hi

Hello and Welcome, whoever you are, to a meaningless thread in an unreachable section of a currently broken forum.

but how does bbcode work if this forum is broken?

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

The forums are working again, at least for me.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

And this is what happens when you spend time with your dad for 5 days... you miss interesting bugs.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Ι was worried I was the only one, given that I could access the forums for a small time between the two failures and no one seemed to mention them. Anyway, glad I am not crazy!

Enjoy the uselessness of the thread...why does everything have to be useful?

TheGalacticGargoyle
TheGalacticGargoyle
566 posts
Peasant

Wha- what happened?

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Ι was worried I was the only one, given that I could access the forums for a small time between the two failures and no one seemed to mention them. Anyway, glad I am not crazy!
You might be yet. I only managed this by linking from a thread to WEPR (which wasn't affected, for some reason) and changing the number on the new topic page.

What happened is that the forums stopped working around midnight (Dec 22-23) and were only accessible in small pieces. Most of the threads were still functioning, but couldn't be accessed without using a direct link or the google search bar.
Esquilache
Esquilache
45 posts
Nomad

The forums broke? When did this happen?
Nvm just found out. Who was responsible for such madness?

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

The forums broke? When did this happen?
Nvm just found out. Who was responsible for such madness?

Things don't just break! Someone must have broke them!
Wait for it, wait for it, waaaiit fooorrrr iiiiitt....

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/32513137.jpg

We need an official investigation. #AGspecialinvestagatorytaskforce

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

You might be yet. I only managed this by linking from a thread to WEPR (which wasn't affected, for some reason) and changing the number on the new topic page.

Don't make me nervous!

Anyway, I could access some threads too through direct links (which I tested through the mails I received from some threads that I was @ summoned to) but the main page with all the categories was blank. I didn't try creating a thread during the failures (there were two of them I think) or in-between.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

Anyway, I could access some threads too through direct links (which I tested through the mails I received from some threads that I was @ summoned to) but the main page with all the categories was blank.

Well, that's funny. The main page is one of the only things that worked for me 0.0
rychus
rychus
1,282 posts
Farmer

Main page worked fine, game links worked, everything fine, community... errr.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

?
Hello?
Hello?

Can anyone hear me?

MachoManShark
MachoManShark
368 posts
Blacksmith

I thoroughly enjoy the uselessness of this thread. So refreshing.

Showing 1-13 of 13