ForumsThe TavernHangout 101 - A community for all

5 4866
DeathPickaxe
DeathPickaxe
71 posts
Shepherd

Hey everyone, I've been very sad that so many people are out there online that don't have a community of people to hang out with, so that's why I'm making Hangout 101! Currently looking for people to be managers of the server.

What the heck is Hangout 101?

Well I'm glad you asked that question! Hangout101 is basically just a place to hangout, whether you play games, or just like to talk.

So why should I join your crappy hangout thing?

First off, it's not crappy. Second, you don't have to of course, but if you feel as if you want to be somewhere you belong, come on and join us! We'll be happy to entertain.

Ok, so where do we meet up then?

We meet up here, on this Discord server I made. Remember, get along with other people and just have plain fun! See you there!

https://discord.gg/0pygQPgndkZT5Ukg

• 5 Replies
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Hey everyone, I've been very sad that so many people are out there online that don't have a community of people to hang out with, [...]
Just what do you think the AG forums are for? Is there even a point to posting this here?
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

so this is like AG, FGA, CT, etc. ?

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

Just what do you think the AG forums are for? Is there even a point to posting this here?

I believe the purpose for Hangout 101 is like the Forums, away from the Forums. Nevertheless, I'll join to see what this is all about.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I believe the purpose for Hangout 101 is like the Forums, away from the Forums. Nevertheless, I'll join to see what this is all about.

oh so like CT, FGA, etc

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

oh so like CT, FGA, etc

You got it.

Showing 1-5 of 5