ForumsGamesStrike Force Heroes 4

17 30309
ZombieDerp1337
ZombieDerp1337
2 posts
Nomad

If the SFH team is gonna make a new game.

• 17 Replies
ZombieDerp1337
ZombieDerp1337
2 posts
Nomad

The STF team better bring back the old animations.

newbays
newbays
1 posts
Nomad

Hi, What i know, i think will be next version of STF game.

Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

Direct quote from Sky9 Games blog:

As you’ve probably guessed, our next project will not be a free Flash game. Over the years we’ve been pushing the boundaries of what Flash can do. So we’ve finally decided to embrace our big projects and take the leap into a full PC game (with other consoles being a possibility). By leaving Flash, we are also leaving all the limits that came along with it. Now we can finally spread our wings and make something truly amazing.

If a Strike Force Heroes 4 or Raze 4 is ever made, it will probably be a full, pay-to-play PC game rather than another free flash game.
charlie7524
charlie7524
1 posts
Nomad

Make sure the game is PERFECT

AlexHasSwagg1134
AlexHasSwagg1134
1 posts
Shepherd

yes it is on the SFH official site but doesn't work quite yet

pumpkinball
pumpkinball
1 posts
Nomad

I'm just hoping it'll get onto Steam for about... $10? Probably higher.

BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
824 posts
Treasurer

Catastrophe with SFH3 told me that Sky 9 will not make SFH and Raze games anymore. They didn't even show interest in making third part, they were in hurry to start their Full-PC game, Knight Quest: Spirit Shield.

ganzorig
ganzorig
1 posts
Shepherd

I 'm sure this game 4th nice

KR3WIronMan1337
KR3WIronMan1337
1 posts
Nomad

NUUUUU I can only play flash...
fml I can't play the next SFH

JosiahKKK
JosiahKKK
1 posts
Nomad

I think it would be better if SFH 4 is like SFH 2, I was thinking if you can make it into a multiplayer game but I know multiplayer games is hard to make,so I think you can just make it into private mode so that we all can play with our friends.

seijihaa
seijihaa
1 posts
Farmer

I really doubt that they will make a 4th sfh. the 3rd one was pretty bad from my experience and with basically no story line. if they do continue it will be a long time until it gets released. if they dont use flash and put it on steam that would be a very interesting idea though. if they do i sure hope they improve the story line and add a few more main characters (hopefully some girl main characters and maybe some black guys and another asian).

hindenburg1934
hindenburg1934
1 posts
Nomad

i hated sfh3 and raze 3 from my experience raze 2 and sfh 2 will always be the best

djraja
djraja
1 posts
Nomad

I love stick force heroes game.

kingdorkbutt
kingdorkbutt
1 posts
Peasant

From playing SFH 2 and then being depressed with 3 if 4 is made it best be like 2 and actually have a story

RenanAssuno
RenanAssuno
2 posts
Shepherd

If they are doing it, they better do better than SFH 3. Type make a super bad gun that kills an enemy with only one shot or XP systems, levels, new scenarios, or something like that. I hope you have the SFH 2 characters back, showing you a new mission. It would be amazing

Showing 1-15 of 17