ForumsThe Tavern[Answered] Can\'t find my posts!!

2 3797
dave19046
dave19046
6 posts
Farmer

I asked if I can change username and UnleashedUponManKind, I think, told me to do something. I went to sleep and check it tommorow(today now) but I couldn't find it. Is there a way to find the history of your posts??

• 2 Replies
Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Hi there @dave19046

Unfortunately, disqus comments have a habit of vanishing. This is a known issue that was reported to the Disqus technical support, yet there is still no known solution.

One thing that helps is to edit your comments right after you submit them. Even if you don't actually change anything, editing and saving the comment generally helps things but even these comments tend to vanish in profiles and games with a huge number of other comments. These comments do show up eventually, usually after a couple of days.

At any rate, the requirement for the name change remains the same. You have to reach 250 quests (the number is bound to move up due to the increasing amount of quests) and then contact Ferret, the administrator (link to his profile is in the main page).

Hope this helps XD

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Just scroll down and you'll find it.

Or use this link instead.

€dit: i moved the other thread, it suited in the support forum, so use the link please.

Showing 1-2 of 2