ForumsThe TavernChips and Dips

2 3595
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

"R2! Shouldn't this be a question in Question of the Day!"

Well yeah, it could be, but... I feel like this could be its own discussion thread. There's lots of different chips and dip combinations out there, why not let it be its own thread?

Anyway, as I said before, there are many different chip and dip combinations out there. So many that everyone is bound to have their own taste, wether it be the chips, the dip, or maybe even the brand of either one of them.

So what is your favorite chip-dip combo? Also is there a combination you would wish to try? Or perhaps what is the chip-dip combo you least recommended?

I am honestly all in it for salsa and tortilla chips, baby. Any kind of salsa and chips would do, but my favorite chips and salsa would be at the next-door Mexican restaurant. Those chips with that salsa is like biting into heaven, the best part about this is that, just like Olive Garden's free bread sticks(Is Olive Garden the one that does that?), they're free. Honestly I don't care much for the meal, though whatever I get there is usually very good, I'm mostly there for the chips and salsa.

As for what I want to try I have two... both ideas sound a bit crazy... Nacho Cheese Doritos in a chili dipping sauce. That just sounds so good to me. As for the other one, Cool Ranch Doritos in ranch. That may sound disgusting for some, but it just sounds so good!

• 2 Replies
SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,585 posts
Duke

Tostitos Lime flavored chips and dip. Please. *mouth watering*

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Salsa and tortilla chips because the combo brings back many fond teenage memories with my friends.

Showing 1-2 of 2