The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesSearching for a childhood game

2 1699
DJLite
DJLite
2 posts
Peasant

Okay, here's the deal, I remember in the span from 2002-2006-ugh my dad briefly having a trial version of a game on his computer, but I can't remember the name of the game.

What I remember is that it had two preset scenarios, and played similar to Total War. It featured gunpowder infantry and cavalry, and you could garrison infantry inside buildings. I remember one of the demo scenarios involved crossing a river with muskets and a cavalry group to take out garrisoned infantry in a building, and the other involved defending a group of buildings from a cavalry group.the first was in a temperate area, the second in the desert. Can anyone help me?

• 2 Replies
Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

@DJLite

Imperial Glory? Cossacks (Possibly the Cossacks: European Wars)? American Conquest? These are the closest I can think but since I haven't played them (only Cossacks II briefly) it could be none of these. The dates and the style match though, so take a look

Here is a screenshot from Cossacks European wars (it matches what you describe):

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/02/3_cossacks_european_wars.JPG

Hope this helps

DJLite
DJLite
2 posts
Peasant

I'm thinking it might have been imperial glory. Thanks for the assist.

Showing 1-2 of 2