The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesLeague of Legends Discussion

6 1992
ngocy9625
ngocy9625
20 posts
Nomad

First of all:I'm pretty sure there is a thread for this game,but I don't know if it would be necromancing if I would post anything in them(They're like 6 months old).

So yeah.League of Legends.Do you play it? Which is your favorite &quotosition"?Who is your favorite champion?

So I only play Top lane.If I don't get Top I'm usually in the Jungle or on Mid lane.And my main is Pantheon.I wonder how many people know him.

And I don't care if you play DotA and not LoL.I mean it's a League of Legends thread,not one for DotA

• 6 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

I presume you meant the thread to be about LoL? I could change the title if you want, as it's currently DoTA.

I used to play Nasus, when the Beta first came out ages ago. Since then I haven't actually touched the game.

ngocy9625
ngocy9625
20 posts
Nomad

sorry I made mistake

ngocy9625
ngocy9625
20 posts
Nomad

I do not know where edit

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Have changed it for you.

ngocy9625
ngocy9625
20 posts
Nomad

thank you very much

Olinser
Olinser
650 posts
King

I play but there aren't a whole lot of people on this forum that do. However I play with a lot of guys on a different forum, if you are looking for more people to play with feel free to check it out:

www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?481651-League-of-Legends-LXVI-Hosted-by-Jhin_In_Tonic-and-Starring-Aurelion-LOL

That's the link to the current thread, list of people is on page 1, theres a couple hundred of all skill levels from Bronze through Diamond.

Showing 1-6 of 6