ForumsThe TavernWhere is the April Fools?

9 4153
etg2002
etg2002
703 posts
Scribe

i have been dreading this moment, however it has not come. where, armorgames, is this years april fools? or is the fool that there isn't one?

• 9 Replies
Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

We've been discussing it yesterday in the Tavern chat...no one could find it. Boppins did admit on March 31st that this year's AFD is not going to be THAT good, but the only inconsistency that we found is that the dates in the 'Game News' page were (and still are) in Russian, something too subtle to be the joke (and besides, they are still in Russian and it is April 2.) So, 2 of the popular theories are that 1) either the joke is that there is no joke because everyone would expect it (besides, AG has gone through another April Fools' Day without a prank) or 2) the joke has something to do with the Spring Picto-Hunt which ended yesterday (which is impossible...anything that had to do with that, would be visible yesterday. Now it's well past)

So yeah, everyone was puzzled

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Don't think anything was planned lol.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

*waits patiently for admin confirmation*

dorukayhan
dorukayhan
1,318 posts
Bard

So yeah, everyone was puzzled

i found it, that puzzle is what was planned for this year's april fools day!

Swarmlord2
Swarmlord2
2,081 posts
Marquis

The best way to convey how I feel about this is

etg2002
etg2002
703 posts
Scribe

@Ferret can you answer this confusing question?

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Apologies guys, no April Fools this year. We're ramping up for our first big gaming convention PAX East, so our attentions have had to be focused on that. Do you know how hard it is to ship 100 live ferrets to the convention floor? Let me tell you, it's serious business.

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

@Ferret, are you participating in it personally?

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@akshobhya I'll be there, yes. We'll be tweeting and posting about it more as we get closer here.

Showing 1-9 of 9