ForumsSupport ForumThe King of Towers/Rise of Champions

6 5909
DJDarkDash
DJDarkDash
13 posts
Prince

Hello.
Finnaly I home.
How you remember on 1st April I must go to Hospital, because something bad hapend to me.
Today, on 4th April I home.
But now 5th April in my country, yeah, late post, because when I returned, I need do many things what I miss.
This games what you see, I miss days.
Listen, I shocked, like "Rise of Champions" saved 7th day 3500 money, etc and chest. Also 13 daily cycles completed. I mean saved.
Anyway, If I enter this missed 4 days I can get more.
When I start play this games, I never miss days, I enter, but not play.
Now "The King of Towers", how you see I miss 4 days. In reward center its show "Amount of continuous daily login: 1", but I have more than 100, and can take only 1 card. Also how you now about "Goddesses' pledge", in 1st April I have 6 days to end, now 2. I think I can get 2 nd time from this bunny prize, because I have 44 statues and 6!!! days. I think from three days I can get 100 statues. And then 3 days for pledge. Because every FINE, FINE day, I get taxes with 120 energy and in somewhere at night to with 120 full energy. 240 energy in total, big chances. I ask admins help me with missed days and help with gold, statues and etc. Please, I not want miss days, too bad I not remember, but I think I play from this new year, 1st January. And I never miss login to game, but may be sometimes I play a little, but most of days I play really more time. In chat of this game I promise I never stop play it, seriosly, even when get all quests. I love this game, but I not want to miss login days and bonuses. On 1st April I miss it, cause ospital and problems with health.
Please, help me remove this missed days and all, I want get one more bonus from "Goddesses' pledge".
Oh yeah, also why I have 78 diamonds? I good remember on 31st March I have 80, on 1st April I found 78, I dunno.. please, return me them.
Sorry for my bad English, your mistake that you not have Russian support and Admind(moders). I can be if something!)

Users, go away and NOT answer.
But how I see admins too :/
Seriosly, why you not help me?
I ask you help me with 1st April quest I Sushi cat, but one of the users say "Make time machine and go to 2015" -.-
Idiotism.
About this April quest I learned after few days -.-
In 2015. Because I CHECK, EVERY TIME, check LATEST QUESTS tab. I NOT SEE THIS QUEST, it's you love show it mach later, and then not help -.-
Stay in my situation. I was in the hospital.
Help with missed days.
THANKS!

• 6 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

@DJDarkDash

Re: King of Towers: Please contact Shinezone if you feel you are unfairly treated, and would like missing log in days back. Unfortunately, I can tell you that your chances of doing so are slim. Whilst it is unlucky that you were hospitalised, I don't think Shinezone simply rewinds the clock for a single user.

Re: April Fool's Day Quest

It's unfortunately, a website Quest from 2015 so I highly the admins will give it to you. This has already been explained to you (Last year I think?).

DJDarkDash
DJDarkDash
13 posts
Prince

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I lose diamonds again!
But now 10, not 2.
Abd bow I lose them because GAME LAG and I click, click it not work and then BOOM, and I flip card in tavern and get it and lose 10 diamonds!!!
Total missed diamonds 12!!!
GIVE ME THEM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!! >:C

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

@DJDarkDash

If you feel that the game lag cost you unfairly, please contact Shinezone. I have gotten back in game items (From another MMO though), so do try.

DJDarkDash
DJDarkDash
13 posts
Prince

@nichodemus

NO.
I tired of this lagged game.
Please call him to this topic, I not want PM him and wait answer 2 years.
Even NOW, I have 97 diamonds, like always, click taxes, it's free every day, to get 1 time.
Now I have 86 :/
I click ONE time on taxes, it's click A LOT of times and I lose diamonds :/
STOP this, call Shiezone to this topic.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

@DJDarkDash

If you have an issue with the game King of Towers, please contact their support service. nichodemus already gave you the direct link to the form, but in case you missed it, here it is again:

Kot Support

Making use of the support service provided by the game developer is likely your best chance to get the issue solved. Don't expect the dev to just pop up here when summoned. If you are not willing to contact the developer, then that is your problem.

DJDarkDash
DJDarkDash
13 posts
Prince

Miss 32 diamonds on supply, because of my mouse :/
Can't cancell it.
Admins, where are you? -.-
I collect this diamonds on New Year for new inventory slots, I lose 32 diamonds, 104 - 32 = 72.
GIVE THEM BACK TO ME.

Showing 1-6 of 6