ForumsGame WalkthroughsInfectonator 2 - Tips and Help

1 16153
Fuglysocks
Fuglysocks
1 posts
Nomad

I would like to start this off by saying this is not a walkthrough level by level, because that would be impossible to type out. These are some tips and things that I did to successfully beat the game with all in game and Armour game achievements.

Special Zombies
I recommend picking up Jayson early on, along with Freddy due to their abilities. These would be increased damage, damage resistance, speed and attack speed and when combined, provide a tremendous boost to any surrounding zombies (specials or not). These help a lot early and late game especially. I would place them down after there are several zombies already fighting, so these guys get protected and they can support and buff their allies.

The second two I found were more optional. I decided to donate $0.99 to the developers because I really like their game series and I like to support them so they make new content. As a result I got the Doom special zombie. If you choose this route (totally optional), then for sure pick him up FIRST as he can tank almost everything early-late game (except for special humans such as Rambo). If you do not have Doom, I recommend Boomer early game, for that extra virus spread and later change that to some other tank such as the Brute.

The fourth one I changed quite a bit. At first I picked Micheal Jackson because he freezes the screen, which gave me time to assess it and place things accordingly. I found that this was not necessary late game because you just sorta get the hang of placement. I later chose Greench (range attack) or Ronald (for jokes).

Getting all achievements

This is something that will take time for sure. My personal time was approximately 3 hours for all in game and Armour game achievements. There is undoubtedly quicker times but I was thorough and it was my first time playing.
It requires a lot of farming, so you need patience. I do not know if this matters, but if you're curious I achieved 255,260 score in 255 'days'.

Farming
-DO NOT DESTROY CITY (get all objectives), if you're farming it. This is especially important for the last city on and absolutely necessary if you want all achievements. If you complete all of the city's objectives and destroy it, YOU ARE NO LONGER ABLE TO FARM IT FOR GOLD.

-Pick a city with an objective like "Kill 20 people with support" or "Kill 5 people with goo" etc. This way you can't destroy the city unless you place down support and take as much gold as you want

A Quick way to get 4000 gold at the start is to click on the "Follow us" tab in game and click the "Like us on Facebook" or whatever. You don't actually need to 'like' them. Just open that link up in a new tab and the close it. You will not post or share anything but you will still get the gold. This is a nice boost at the beginning.

So I hope that this 'walkthrough' was helpful for you. If you have anything to add (I'm sure there is lots), then please, feel free to! Thanks for reading

-Fuglysocks

• 1 Reply
Showing 91-90 of 1