The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesUpgrade Complete 2 Final Bug

2 2431
TiamatStudios
TiamatStudios
1 posts
Peasant

I was playing the game normally and upgraded everything but now all the buttons are broken regardless if I reload the game a few times nothing changes.Play game, Medals, Credits, and premium all no longer do anything. Oddly more games will still open armor games website. The upgrade button lets you click it but the exit button disappears making you have to reload to exit the menu. It sounded like there was a boss based on the upgrades and the quests but I cant find out as the game is completely broken now. The last upgrade I got was just upgrade this and up until I got the last few on that page at the same time everything was working so its either Just Upgrade or basic things like shakeycam or weather that caused the problem as I got the rest on that page earlier on. I was enjoying it but now since its broken I will have to go delete the game save manually and start all over. Now today I click the upgrade button go to page 5 and the exit button comes back and sends me to ship editor and lets me play but if I click main menu all the buttons are still broken so there is a bug somewhere in the game.

• 2 Replies
noobzone77
noobzone77
10 posts
Scribe

I also have had this issue.
have done for a while

unknown5000
unknown5000
3 posts
Shepherd

I've nearly completed the game and pressed the "main menu"... no button at the menu sreen works... refresh doesn't help

Showing 1-2 of 2