analytics and serving ads.
Forums → Game Walkthroughs → Relic Locations for Arc of Templar
Here are the relic locations for Arc of Templar.
(Please note that I have already obtained the relics, so the highlighted areas of the pictures do not show the item you click on, just the area where it appears.)
Unicorn Relic Part 1 and King's Relic
- The first part of the Unicorn Relic is a coin on on of the top of the bookshelf (bottom left of image) after you complete stage 1-7 (the final stage of Castle Hall). (In the image it's actually slightly above the highlighted area to the left of the red arrow I put.)
- The King's Relic is the top picture (far right of screen) after completing round 2-5 or 2-6.
- Level 2-4 is where you will get the second part of the Unicorn Relic after completing Level 2-7. Both of those levels are highlighted.
Unicorn Relic Part 2
- This is where you will find the second part of the Unicorn Relic. It is on the second castle tower from the left. It looks like a light knight piece from chess.(Note: the piece is not shown in this picture as I already collected it.)
- You must complete level 2-7 first, which means you will have to complete all of the Courtyard stages and then return to level 2-4, before the relic item will show up in level 2-4.
- After completing level 2-7 (all of the Courtyard stages) go to the menu for the third set of stages (the Castle Gate stages). Here you will periodically see a bunny jump out of the bushes. Click on the bunny when he jumps out to get the bunny relic. The area where the bunny jumped out for me is highlighted here. It may or may not be the same area for you. (Note: It did not take too long for the bunny to appear on my game.
- 1 Reply
You must be logged in to post a reply!