ForumsNews and FeedbackWar Thunder Ad

5 7513
keinnamem1
keinnamem1
5 posts
Grand Duke

siriusly this ad is way to long and have no Skip-button!
if you want to play something an this add appear you just have to reload the page. And sury many ppl feel offende by this... see zombidle comments

• 5 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

Reload does not work?

burana9mm
burana9mm
4 posts
Shepherd

If you close the window and take a new tab few times trying to avoind the warthunder ad, you get a neverending barbie ad, i guess this is some kind of forced ad free sales scam, i think it is better go back to Kong.

henkkaj
henkkaj
1 posts
Peasant

I'm so totally pissed off about this non-skippable warthunder advertizing campaign that I no longer want to come to Armorgames and neither do any of my family members.
This cannot possibly be profitable for Armorgames????

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

If you close the window and take a new tab few times trying to avoind the warthunder ad, you get a neverending barbie ad, i guess this is some kind of forced ad free sales scam, [...]
No. That's a rogue ad that needs to be reported to the admin (send them a screenshot and link to the page it shows up on). The current maximum is still 30s for unskippable ads, if I'm not mistaken.

I'm so totally pissed off about this non-skippable warthunder advertizing campaign that I no longer want to come to Armorgames and neither do any of my family members.
That's your choice, but I have to say it's an almost comically extreme response to something that appears on one tab and goes away in less than a minute whether you're looking at it or not.
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

@henkkaj Are you experiencing long advertisements before games? Meaning, longer than 20-30 seconds? If so, please post a screenshot of them here and direct us to them so we can have a look. There should not be ads longer than that on our website.

Besides this, if you want to go completely advertisement-free, you can always sign up for AFG+ membership for a small fee. This will completely take out all advertisements on the website.

Showing 1-5 of 5