ForumsGamesWhat Are You Playing?

19 6438
DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

I have a huge backlog I really should be working through (including one friend who's going to start frothing at the mouth if I don't play The Last of Us soon), but I want to know what you guys are playing in your free time! Mobile games, console, browser, whatever!

Currently, I'm playing:
ARK: Survival Evolved (Private servers are where it's at!)
The Witcher 3 (So much better than the others in the series.)
INSIDE (You want me to do WHAT with the pig?)

• 19 Replies
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Currently Playing:
Limbo (Want to play INSIDE)
Uncharted 1-3 (To prep for Uncharted 4)
Last of Us - Just finished!
Resident Evil 7 Demo

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

including one friend who's going to start frothing at the mouth if I don't play The Last of Us soon)

That friend is right. And I am close to doing that myself. WHAT!? (seriously though, who am I to talk? I've missed dozens of great classic games and am trying to catch up myself )

The Witcher 3 (So much better than the others in the series.)

Absolutely. 100% Though Witcher 2 is somewhat nice too

Anyway, aside from The Witcher, which I have been playing myself as well as of late (gwent's nice ), I've invested a whooping 260 hours in Mass Effect 2 and 3 just the past month. Yeah, I knew it was an all time classic series I would love, but the timing wasn't correct before that
Aside from that, I've been, as usual, devoting some time in Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars, a small amount of hours in Age of Mythology and...I think that's it from games.

As for flash games, spending some time on idles in an attempt to combine the CH chat with some casual gaming These games have quests after all, maybe if I throw countless months into them (and survive the process without being bored to death -_- ) I can earn those quests...at least, that has been my thinking so far xD

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

That friend is right.

Dito, and I have actually played it. Seriously, do it. That game is awesome.

Games I'm currently playing:
- The Witcher 3

Well, some flash games here on AG every now and then, but right now I'm hell-bent on finishing my second Witcher 3 game on Deathmarch difficulty (with a purely sign-based build this time). I had started it some time ago, but have recently picked it up again and pushing through the main quests when I'm not distracted by trying to explore every question mark on the map. I beat Imlerith yesterday and am nearing the final battle. Finally!

Games I plan on playing in the near future:
- The Witcher 3: Hearts of Stone + Blood and Wine
- Uncharted 4
- and oh,
Age of Mythology
I really should play that one again too!
shafaet
shafaet
482 posts
Blacksmith

Games I'm playing:

Outlast 2
Hitman 6
and... Overwatch

DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

Currently playing...

Dragon Age: Inquisition... again! This time, Freddie Prinze Jr and I will make sweet music together.

Bloodborne. I feel like if I keep mashing the controller hard enough, eventually I'll have a breakthrough and git gud.

Pokemon Emerald. Did I spend more money ordering batteries and supplies to painstakingly fix the dead battery in my old Emerald cartridge than I would have if I'd just bought a new copy? Yes, yes I did.

BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
824 posts
Treasurer

Currently playing Return to Castle Wolfenstein (quite old, but I still like to play a few levels and at empty multiplayer maps.)

That is all. I'm probably going to ask my friend to give my CoD: MW2 so I can install it. Most of the time, I'm hanging around here.

leonylyner
leonylyner
13 posts
Nomad

Currently Addicted to:
Splix.io.
Slayone

Currently Playing:
The King of Towers
Learn to Fly 3

KeiaSimp11
KeiaSimp11
1 posts
Nomad

Most of all I've been playing Minecraft and Valarant lately

ervinjason12
ervinjason12
1 posts
Nomad

I've been devoting some time in Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars, a small amount of hours in Age of Mythology.

AeroSudokuThieves
AeroSudokuThieves
1 posts
Nomad

I have actually played it. Seriously, do it. That game is awesome.

NeonIceonWheels
NeonIceonWheels
1 posts
Nomad

its very nice game

hoanvu99hn
hoanvu99hn
1 posts
Nomad

I playing Leguage of Legends

Mattchstick
Mattchstick
137 posts
Nomad

I've been playing a lot of Chess lately. I'm getting into openings and theory, and with 250 Rapid games I have made a tiny amount of progress.

Solas128
Solas128
144 posts
Scribe

I have been playing a lot of games on Armor Games.

I spent 11 hours completing the armor games version of Aground (Extremely Fun Game), I spent a while beating Warlords, Orbital Defence Program took me two hours to beat (Pretty fun game), I got the bad ending for Oiligarchy, Beat Islander Boys, Beat Pirate Launch (After a long time), Beat Pirate Shootout (Extremely easy game), Almost got a 1 mil high score on The second Moby D Game and Beat Bubble Tanks 2 (Pretty good game.

saint_of_gaming
saint_of_gaming
598 posts
Shepherd

I've been playing Ancient Enemy, which I got for free on gog.com; its neither the funnest nor the hardest game ever, but its SO REALISTIC in its commentary about life that it isn't even funny.

Showing 1-15 of 19