ForumsGames[VOTING] CONTEST PALS: Post Your Hot Dog Recipes Here!

72 34462
DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

http://blog.armorgames.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/dora-sap-kick.png

Awwww yeah, it's about to get tasty up in here! Welcome to the official thread for The Adventure Pals hot dog contest! What's all this about? Well, the long and short of it is, to celebrate the launch of The Adventure Pals Kickstarter, we're holding a competition for people to come up with their most inventive, delicious, and ideally weird hot dog recipes for a chance to win both a copy of the upcoming game, and some sweet, sweet official swag. Everyone who participates will also earn a merit! You can learn more on the news post on the front page, but here's the basic details:

- To enter, post your most creative and tasty hot dog recipe here in this thread. Recipes should be original, and can be as zany as you want, but most be composed of actual, easy-to-find ingredients. (Sorry, no Lon-Lon hot dogs.)
- Submissions are open from July 29th to August 5th.
- One entry per person.
- From August 5th to August 19th, the community will vote on their favourite recipes.
- The top six recipes will be made and tasted by us, and the winners will be chosen accordingly!
- Grand prize is an official The Adventure Pals giraffe hat, plus a digital copy of the game on release.
- All five runners-up will receive a digital copy of the game on release as well, plus an official The Adventure Pals giraffe t-shirt!

Now get cooking so I can put all your recipes in my tummy, and may the hot-diggity-doggest win!

• 72 Replies
Keyala
Keyala
2 posts
Bard

International Wildfire, because that's the recipe I want to try and have never had.

Agneshka
Agneshka
3 posts
Nomad

sausage in bun . on a stickCoin Flip = Heads

COIN RESULTS
Coin Flip
Heads
Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

@Agneshka please don't post just to post This is the voting period, if you want to vote for one of the already submitted recipes, go ahead.

Alkatjox
Alkatjox
7 posts
Farmer

I hope everyone heard my recipe it took my hours to make to decide what to do. D:

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

@DoraDoraBoBora any news on that front?

DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

The developers have been asked to judge the contest. I'll make sure it doesn't get lost in the scuffle of the Kickstarter when that wraps.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Got it. Thanks for the update Will be anxiously waiting for it (though I doubt you can convince them to try helpo's International Wildfire easily xD )

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

Because no one said I couldnt vote for myself :P

I didnt vote

Alkatjox
Alkatjox
7 posts
Farmer

Here is my idea:

Smores Dog.

Freeze chocolate into a "weener shape" place on bread.
Melt marshmallows and use it as a sauce / condiment for the chocolate.
Crush up gram crackers and sprinkle it all over the marshmallow sauce.
After that you eat it. i hope it is good

Just making sure you know... not like you would pick me i never win anything so gl to anyone else. e.e

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

@DoraDoraBoBora, did the 'creators' taste the recepies?

DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

Not yet unfortunately! They've been busy after the success of their Kickstarter I'm sure, but I'll poke them again. And if they're too busy... Well, looks like yours truly is going to be eating hecka hotdogs!

DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

Just a heads up folks... because the development team is embroiled in some super busy game-related work, yours truly will be judging these recipes this weekend! I'm looking forward to judging even if I'm a little scared. I'll be sure to post pictures of your hot diggity delicious creations before I devour them and will let everyone know by Monday who the winners are! Thanks to everyone who has entered and for your patience!

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Better get them stomach medicines on hand haha.

Alkatjox
Alkatjox
7 posts
Farmer

I don't know why i keep comming back to check if i won xD... I never win any online competitions... ;-;

Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
802 posts
Chamberlain

Somehow I got pulled into this as well... will be cooking up some interesting creations over the weekend. Thanks very much, crazy people!

Showing 46-60 of 72