ForumsGamesThe King of Towers - Shinezone's disgusting money milking game

4 5924
r85
r85
2 posts
Peasant

I saw similar topic on other forum and will encourage myself and write my experience.

This is my opinion and personal experience with game King of Towers by developer Shinezone, other (mostly bad) experiences you can see on their fb page if they didn't delete all already.

I was robbed 1st time around 6 months ago, I purchased diamonds, payed with paypal - only option in game. I didn't get nothing so I wrote to Shinezone's customer support. They wrote back after two weeks - in midtime I sent tons of emails and they said, they never received my money. Everytime I asked them something, they were responding like robots, always same answer. I talked with paypal, send them transaction number and after 4 months I got money back. They had my money and they tried to stole it - and I did not teach lesson.

Experiences.

I reported few cheaters, they asked me for extra proofs of cheating etc. they got everythink. They deleted only free players, money spenders with combination of cheating are still in game, why? Aren't people same, this is sort of gaming rasism for me.
They talking, "we care a lot for players, optimizing game, they care a lot for their game" NO, just lies, game is abandoned, they updating just old (many times seen) same bugged events intended on spending diamonds - real money. Free player can't reach leaderboard or even think of some kind of good reward, maybe if you are lucky and money spenders will die. Shinezone doesn't bother even to correct mistakes in those bugged events..... And they are making differences between free players and money spenders, free players are not respected.

Week ago, Camp battle started, this is event in game where more people you defeat, higher on leaderboard you climb and better rewards you get. I purchased diamonds and gold and spend a lot of both in event. Suddenly, event dissapeared. Shinezone publish some notification about data errors etc. Wait, I throw 60$ into this event. I wrote to their mail many times - No respond from them. Few hours latter, other event get errors and restarted 2 - 3 times, many people lost again their progress and afcourse, money - incl. me.

1 hour latter, they publish 10$ worth compensation reward to everyone. Many people lost much more but Shinezone don't care, many people are addicted to game and Shinezone know that.

I just wrote to paypal again for refund. Also other people wants their money, Shinezone just laughting back and erasing comments, few of them got similar answers, "can you provide me your ID" yea, so after they got your ID and you are not spending enought, you are screwed and goodbye account.

I saw comment, someone reported them to police for robbery. I am thinking same.

About game - personal true experience.

Game was good on the begining, after you reach some higher level, game will play against you. All odds(%) in game are I believe fake. Even if there is high chance you will get somethink valuable - you won't and if you try again, you will fail again, even if you try 10 times, you will fail 9 times and for so much attemps, you will need diamonds - real money and prepay item. When they launch new similar game called Viking Age, game is screwed. They forgot on players from King of Towers, only good from game for them is collecting money from game addicters, like I was. No new game updates, same events, same mistakes, same errors.
Almost forget, about two weeks ago they made an update, they increased hero level and barracks level - so people will spend more money for getting materials needed. Many people are waiting for new map, new heroes, new game stuff, nothing, only same answers from Shinezone "we are doing best, optimizing". About optimizing, Sea port (game structure) is running 1 frame per second, in good times it reaches maybe 2 frames - still unplayable but for addicters, patience is everythink. They are doing nothing or optimizing Sea port on worse. Last tower defense map has no sound (and is almost 1 year when came out) and they are working hard on that, people volunteered for making sounds but no, because they are working hard (on Viking Age)

Conclusion

I tried to write as much nice as possible but my conclucion is, this was best game I ever played. Today... I don't know what happened with developer, lost mind or is it Viking age or somethink else... game become disgusting money milking s*h*i*t - and it seems intentionally.... Free players(as far as I can see)are gone. Only a few of the same names insists and battling. This game should be banned from internet for so many money steals. Anyway If you will play game, you will see.

• 4 Replies
aflcio222
aflcio222
45 posts
Peasant

I agree totally.

aflcio222
aflcio222
45 posts
Peasant

I started playing about the time this guy was having problems. I guess I should have done a little more research before starting this game.

tonyaz
tonyaz
4 posts
Nomad

what's really weird is that SZ's Viking game loads just fine. I'm sure that's a coincidence. Tell people why the access was shut down. Money, percentage call it what you want. Peolple supported this site a long time. This is the gratitude I guess. Too bad no one will see this. Not big on criticism around here.

aflcio222
aflcio222
45 posts
Peasant

Yea, eventually they will ban me for telling the truth.

Showing 1-4 of 4