ForumsThe TavernNew? Introduce Yourself Here!

1553 517114
DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

Listen, we've all been there. You come to a new online community, and you're not sure how to get started, or what to say. Luckily, the best way to get started here at Armor Games is simply to say hello! Whether you're here to get support for a game, have a chat, or make awkward comments about the weather, we're thrilled to have you, and hope you'll hang around for a long time.

If you want to make sure you're properly following Da Rulez, be sure to have a read through this Forum Rules, Guidelines, and FAQ Masterpost that compiles basically everything you need to know.

As for me, my name is Dora, and I'm here to help however best I can with anything you might need. Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you need help you can't get on the Support subforum or Help page, or just want to say "hi"! I promise I'll keep my weird tendencies to a minimum until I get comfortable enough around you that I just don't care what you think about the My Little Pony/Spider-Man/Star Trek display on my book shelf.

Please try and make all our newcomers feel welcome. Remember that if you want to respond to someone specific and make absolutely, positively sure they get your greetings, you can add @thatpersonsusername and the site will send them a message saying they've been mentioned on the forums!

• 1,553 Replies
justocel
justocel
3 posts
Shepherd

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 this is how i get the quest?

jimmyluka1
jimmyluka1
5 posts
Nomad

Hi!

Had an ArmorGames account for years now, mainly just talking too @boofuss and all. Found out some cheat codes for games. Hoping to be something better than a 'peasant', LOL. Yeah, nothing special 'bout me. War in my country when I was 5, survived that (somehow), father died fighting for our glorious nation. I graduated from high school with good grades in English, Croatian (my native), Russian, Maths and I know a bit of German. Looking to meet some friends on ArmorGames soon!

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

Hey. Old member of AG here, haven't been active for 3 years or so and hoping to come back to the great community here.

If any of the oldies are still floating about, drop me a line !

Good to be back

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

I was stuck for a while at the home screen trying to figure out what's going on when I saw last post by Jefferysinspiration in this thread :P heheh

Welcome back @Jefferysinspiration you'll find the place isn't what it once was but there are some few of us still about from time to time.

Make yourself at home

nitro22000
nitro22000
1 posts
Chamberlain

Hi, I'm a fairly old member. I have a quick question; I have 400+ quests, but no merits. How does one get merits?

thisispasta
thisispasta
1 posts
Peasant

I have been on this site for 6+ years and running, my initial intent of this account was literally to get the bonus features of Castaway 2 which I haven't played since. I just recently discovered there were forums, I feel a bit silly that I was blind-sided about this since I'm familiar and comfortable with forums (I'm even versed in BBC).

From my once childish self which dubbed this account as "thisispasta" in reference to the late meme of 2012, I now consider myself a little casual connoisseur of web-based RPG, adventure, puzzle, and story-based games. I have no interest in becoming a game developer myself, nor do I consider myself a professional critic, but I do enjoy seeing games for what they are. To me, they're art.

Visuals are important in a game, and if I ever did work on a video game, I think that would be the only thing I would work on. That being said, it's not going to stop me from creating my own dating simulator game in the future, or a webcomic I'm trying to plan. I'm a huge sucker for stories and well thought out characters, its touching and you can really tell when there's a lot of love put into something like that. This is why I want to become a career artist and a hobbyist writer. I've put a lot of my time into developing my craft and characters. The games on this site with story and heart are things that inspire me, it's something really touching for something that's free.

With that I think I've made my point and stated enough, I don't want to clog a post with too much fluff and posh writing to make it seem like I'm trying to impress anyone. If anyone is interested in my art, however, I have a Deviantart where I post on the regular all of the projects and doodles I finish! I look forward to many more years on this site and seeing all of the great games that developers come up with.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Hello to the new people! xD

@nitro22000 there was a quick question and here comes an extremely late answer: one gets merits by writing good AG walkthroughs, participating (and having their works accepted) in forum contests, winning in CT100, finding serious bugs and by writing outstanding comments (with reviews etc.) for games. Only admins and moderators can grant you merits.

@thisispasta Maybe you would find the "Pinstripe Armatar Contest" interesting? This time winners might get special prizes. xD

Slek
Slek
2 posts
Shepherd

Hello!

There is a game on Armorgames - Hammer Ball.

(https://armorgames.com/hammer-ball-game/12877)

We going to create a game with my little team, using mechanic like in those game. We need to ask few questions about logic of programming of such mechanic. Could you give us their contacts, please? Yuriy Dorogoy, Konstantin Koshutin, or Nape by Deltaluca?

Maybe you have answer on this hard question - how to make logic of this "ball-on-chain" mechanic?

Any way - thank you!
With respect and hope,
Slava

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

@Slek The easiest way to contact devs that uploaded games on AG would be by posting a comment on their profiles. I think, that you meant this dev in your post: @dearcj
Of course he/they might be just inactive right now and they won't see your questions.

definitivewallraider
definitivewallraider
1 posts
Nomad

hai

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

Hoi @definitivewallraider

@sampaul1996 Welcome Sam! I'm sure you're reviews will be glowing with praise! wink wink

pilot69
pilot69
2 posts
Nomad

yo,im new and searching for friends.
anyone want to be my friend?lets hang out together!

Armor_goul
Armor_goul
1 posts
Farmer

Salutaions, my name is Armor Ghoul and I love playing games. Puzzel games are really cool to. I'm trying to do as many quests as possible so I can get my rank up, even no I have no clue what ranks mean in this. I hope I can get some new friend on this amazing community.

gipasca
gipasca
1 posts
Nomad

I am trying to connect to Viking Age since two hours. It loads until 3/4 and then ... nothing. I've been refreshing the browser hundred time, chenged the browser and it still doesn't work! What is happening?

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

@edward_pobyloi @pilot69 @Armor_goul @gipasca Hello and welcome to the forums ^^ If any of you is interested we have a forum game CT100. After winning it everyone new is awarded with an insane quest and a merit. That means (I think) 250 ranking points. That's how you could rank up quickly @Armor_goul xD

@gipasca I have no idea what is happening in Viking Age, you could make a thread on Support Sub-forum. MMOs are usually answered quicker

Showing 751-765 of 1553